mobility scooter repair

Options
tjenny54321
tjenny54321 Member Posts: 64
edited 27. Dec 2009, 11:02 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi, does anyone know of a repair service for mobility scooters in Edinburgh/Lothians. Loaned my scooter out to neighbour and it turns out it has a flat front tyre. Some teenagers had been messing about with the battery so they might have damaged my tyre, neighbours husband tried to fix it but no joy unfortunately.I have to store it in the communal stair as there is no room in house.
Thanks

I bought my scooter second hand from private advertiser

Comments

• dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,934
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Tjenny.
    i have a mobility scoota it is looked after by
    care plus mobility they are all round the country
    i also have puncture proof tyre's.
    good luck.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Hi Jenny

If you got it through Motability, you should have the number to call on your paper work.

Have you had it long, or buying it through the Motability?

I'm not sure if you are or can lend them to others. You should check that as well.
    They could say that they should pay for it to be fixed.

Trish xx
  • mike77
    mike77 Member Posts: 879
    Options
    Hi, does anyone know of a repair service for mobility scooters in Edinburgh/Lothians. Loaned my scooter out to neighbour and it turns out it has a flat front tyre. Some teenagers had been messing about with the battery so they might have damaged my tyre, neighbours husband tried to fix it but no joy unfortunately.I have to store it in the communal stair as there is no room in house.
    Thanks
    Hi tjenny, my tyres are punture proof , Hope you get help soon , its not nice to be left without the scooter.

best of luck Mike R & Hazel & Mike JR :):):)
    Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Options
    Hi
    My typers are puncture proof thank goodness..,.....you should see the ground I go over when I take it to a car boot sale LOL
    Hope you get something sorted out. Sorry I cant help...mine is just second hand and I think I would ring the shop and ask for advice from them if it happend to me

Love
    Hileena