Oh boy

Options
rosyred
rosyred Member Posts: 150
edited 29. Dec 2009, 07:33 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi everyone..

Hope u all had a grt time over the holidays.

I am begining to wonder whats the point!! Im always ill atm. woke xmas day earache and has progressed with achey legs runny nose and have been asleep most of yesterday and today..

Im begining to think my family have had enough of me, feel so low and still waiting for blood test tocome back about MS...

sorry for moaning im just gunna give up on life

Comments

• hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Awww Bless you are having a hard time of it.
    I'm shattered. Normally try to pace myself but theres no such thing a Christmas so I'm just collapsing now.
    Take care

Love
    Hileena
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Rosyred,

I am sorry your feeling like this but I am sure they haven't had enough of you and hopefully as the hassle of Christmas dies down you will start to feel a bit more like your normal self again. I hope you get the results soon cus the waiting game doesn't help. Hang in there ad hopefully things will be soon easier for you. ((())) Cris x
  • carol101
    carol101 Member Posts: 584
    Options
    Hi Roseyred

Sorry you are having a bad time.

Listen to me though.........when i was having a bad time and posted a simular message someone sent this in reply......

Read your post, what would you say to someone else who had posted that?

I'm sure you would not tell them to give up?
    What advice would you give to others in this situation? Think about it rationally and give yourself the same advice.

Have your family said they have had enough of you? I'm sure they haven't. Give them a chance to help you, take all the pampering they want to give you, sit back, relax and enjoy.

Hope you're feeling better soon

Carol X 008.GIF
  • minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    Options
    Hi, Carol has really knocked it on the head there with her advice.
    Im sure when you finally get your results & seen the way forward with your medication you will see things differently.

I bet theres not many on here who havent had the same thoughts as you, me included.
    Thats what the sites here for, help & support when we need it the most.
    As for your family,im sure they havent had enough of you. Its just the way you feel.
    If you can rest & you need too, rest, they dont think any less of you for it. Then when your feeling better the more they will appreciate the time you spend with them.
    You have to take time to realise you have an illness & the hardest part is adjusting. Therefore your family has to adjust to changes too.
    Dont be to hard on yourself..& giving in.. well your not going to do that as you have us here.
    Please let us know how your getting on.
    luv debs
  • rosyred
    rosyred Member Posts: 150
    Options
    Hi
    Thk u so much for ur replys. I was having a very very bad day. still sat here at 5.52 am being awake from 3.30am

I broke down in the end the tears just wouldent stop flowing, HuBBY love him reasured me he stil loves me and wont leave and so on....

Do ppl just cry like that?? i was always one to keep my tears in untill havin arthitis ! seems my whole out look on life and emotions have changed.

Once again thk u so much and YES ur right i wouldent write that to anyone .. i would always be there like u have for me.. A big thk u and grt big hugs..Gunna go now and try n sleep :roll:
  • carol101
    carol101 Member Posts: 584
    Options
    Glad you'r feeling a bit more positive.

We've all been there. I thought my hubby wants a wife, not someone he has to look afer, i felt guilty because two of my family are fighting cancer but they were carrying on with life so much better than me. I was ready to end it all thinking i would make everybody's life better but you know what? I would break my family's heart if i done that and i love them so much that i couldn't do it to them.

And as for the crying...........one night i went to work at 10pm, sat in the car park and cried, i couldn't go in so hubby bought me home (i work with hubby) i sat on the bed and cried, made myself vomit through crying so hard and i was like that till hubby came home at 6am! I spent two weeks like that, then all of a sudden, it lifted. I still felt a little down but i was dealing with it in a more controlled manner.

Now, emotionally, i'm on top of the world!

What doesn't kill us makes us stronger

Carol X
  • woodbon
    woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
    Options
    Hi, I'm sorry that your health has let you down this year. Worrying about the blood test will not be helping you to keep your immune system in good order, either.

I'm glad you'r a bit more positive, as that is the best way of treating these thngs. I do believe 'positive thought' does do a lot for us. Not just physcologically but physiologically too. We know that people who believe they are going to do well and get better are more likely to. I'm saying all this, but I'm not so good at practicing it! I really hope that everything is a lot better than you think. Nothing is definate yet. Lots of love Sue
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,934
    Options
    Hi rosyred.
    I hope you hear soon on how you are.
    just say i can cope with this its not going to beat me and smile.
    i wish you a good pain free 2010.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • penfactor
    penfactor Member Posts: 366
    Options
    Hi there!
    Just wanted to say hello as I don't think we've met & also to add my healing wishes to the others. Now, you have found this forum, please don't worry about telling us how hard every is at times cos we all understand & have been in those dark places.
    I don't get here very often but when I do I will look out for you & hopefully, sometimes be able to offer words of support or just hold your cyber hand!
    Love Pennie X