What did you get for Xmas?

Options
ninakang
ninakang Member Posts: 1,367
edited 27. Dec 2009, 20:05 in Community Chit-chat archive
And weren't the soaps TOP this year? I sent my husband to the pub with the instructions that if he came home early (he's teetotal), he wouldn't be allowed to talk to me. I drank a lot of wine and me and the girls had pringles and miniture hereos for tea.

Anyway, I got a very nice purple cardigan and a silver necklace from Sunny and the girls (it's amazing how well they're training him, he never bothers with presents) and some money. The girls got DS games, Wii Games (we had a Nintendo Xmas this year) and the usual stocking fillers of stationery and pyjamas etc. My 6 year old's favourite thing is the HSM stamps' set I bought her from Asda for 99p :-( Shouldn't have bothered with the rest of the stuff for her.

So over to you all - what did you get? And what did you think of the soaps?

Nx

Comments

• tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    That is typical....the 99p set wins hands down.My Lucy was moaning before Xmas cos she didnt want a dsi but a ds!OH refused to change it but on Christmas day she loved it anyway.She got some lovely fluffy slipper/boots and pyjams.Dan got lots of books on cars and maps(one of his autistic interests) and Jack got a dsi and some wii games.
    I take great joy in giving rather than receiving.I always get charms for my bracelet and Lush stuff!So I am happy with that.
    The most successful pressie is the Wii Dance game where you have to copy dancers on screen.Great fun and excersise.
    Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Hi Nina

Glad to hear that you had some nice presents, and enjoyed the soaps.

I didn't get chance to see any TV this year because my daughter bans it at Christmas. Now I'm trying to catch up on things.

I've had a high- tech Christmas, with a new moblie phone, and this is one of my first posts on my new laptop. This is my present to myself, though. I bought it this afternoon in the sales, and it is great.

Looking forward to seeing you all on the 29th.

Love from Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    rehab44 wrote:
    Haven't we already done this?

Why, was I seeing you too, and I missed it :?:

Sorry :!: :cry:
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif