any advice?

elviswife
elviswife Member Posts: 12
my daughter is 3,she has poly arthritis. shes been on mtx for about 7 months now. shes had the heamoglobin injection as shes been in contact with chicken pox, shes had the anti viral medicine, shes on steroids as she has had a bad flare up, has a bout of gastroentiritis and got sent to hospital, through this has had blood tests and they saying the liver and kidney results are a bit too high, we having them re done on tuesday, any ideas of what this could mean??

Comments

• helpline_team
    helpline_team Posts: 3,482
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    elviswife wrote:
    my daughter is 3,she has poly arthritis. shes been on mtx for about 7 months now. shes had the heamoglobin injection as shes been in contact with chicken pox, shes had the anti viral medicine, shes on steroids as she has had a bad flare up, has a bout of gastroentiritis and got sent to hospital, through this has had blood tests and they saying the liver and kidney results are a bit too high, we having them re done on tuesday, any ideas of what this could mean??

Hi
    The team are not around to answer your question due to the xmas holiday until 10am on Tuesday. This is probably going to be a bit late for you - so I am sending you a private message.
    Remember there are always a lot of blood tests with mtx - they are always on top of things - so in a way this is routine to check and re-check.
    Take care
    Jo