I treated myself

Options
rosyred
rosyred Member Posts: 150
edited 29. Dec 2009, 19:10 in Living with Arthritis archive
ONLINE to a Shopping trolly....

Just had to share as im so exited now as i might just be able to wobble to the shops on one crutch whilst pulling the trollly... :D

Its a up to date funky one :lol.. :o Pink with bright yellow flowers on it :roll:

Wish me luck as for the 1st time today i have a :D on my face xxx

Comments

• dolittle
    dolittle Member Posts: 240
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hey Rosey,
    I just read your other post. Wow, lass, you've just been where I was! Seems you listened to Carol and the others. I'm glad to see this post and know that you got your smile back.

Stay with it, luv, you'll get there. It's the Xmas Fuddle that's got at you ......... I don't know why we do it! Hang on to that smile today.
    Hugs
    Do
  • robertls
    robertls Member Posts: 2,304
    Options
    rosyred wrote:
    ONLINE to a Shopping trolly....

Just had to share as im so exited now as i might just be able to wobble to the shops on one crutch whilst pulling the trollly... :D

Its a up to date funky one :lol.. :o Pink with bright yellow flowers on it :roll:

Wish me luck as for the 1st time today i have a :D on my face xxx

Hell girl......................you go for it.......

Nice subdued colours I see......... :lol::lol:

Good to see a smile on your cyber face............

Rob x
    Roba045.gif
  • jackie1955
    jackie1955 Member Posts: 632
    Options
    Hi rosyred,

Just caught up with your threads, glad to see you sounding much more positive today hun.

I'm a typical gemini, when my mood is 'up' I feel very happy and positive :) but when it goes 'down' I feel very low, emotional and wonder what its all about :(
    Thank goodness most of the time I'm pretty upbeat!

Have fun out shopping you little "trolley dolly" you! p035.gif

Jackie xx
  • carol101
    carol101 Member Posts: 584
    Options
    Hey, how could anyone feel down when you've a bright pink trolley with flowers on?

Sounds like you're a girl after my own heart............i love pink!

Made my poor cousin wear pink as my bridesmaid 2 1/2 years ago, she promptly sold the dress after :lol:
  • annebr
    annebr Member Posts: 730
    Options
    Great minds think alike. I have also ordered a shopping trolley, I got a bright red one and it folds away.

Anne
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Hey Rosy

That is a lovely bright start to the new year. :D Everyone will notice you, keep their distance :lol::lol: which I am sure is what you want, when out shopping and you will bring a smile to other people's faces, when they see this funky trolley. They will all be asking you where you bought it from. :lol:

So lovely to read this post from you - keep smiling my lovely.

Luv
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • woodbon
    woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
    Options
    Hello, I'm sorry to hear that you've been under the weather. I think its the time of year, if you'r going to be depressed theirs nothing make you feel even more depressed than the 'whole world' seeming to be having a great time! Seriously, though at least now we can think of the nights getting shorter, the snowdrops comming through and chocolate cream easter eggs! :D

Be careful with the trolley, you don't want to be found driving it without due care and attention!!! :lol:
    Love Sue
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,934
    Options
    Hi rosyred.
    i'm so pleased you are feeling happier.
    you have a good time with your trolly
    if it starts to run a way with you put some thing in the bottom like books to make it a bit heaver.
    enjoy your shopping.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • ifeelninety
    ifeelninety Member Posts: 57
    Options
    I Love my shopping trolley :lol: - Mine is Brown with torquiose flowers on it! First few times I used it , I was a bit embarrassed :oops: but not now , no more struggling with lots of bags ( or even just one or two) , no it all goes in the trolley - do tend to overload it though, then it is a problem trying to get it into the car, or back up the steps at home. They really are on the way in now - I even see people in the shopping centre with suitcases on wheels, to do their shopping.

Enjoy!
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    my son got me a new one for christmas so off shopping today can not wait to use it (last one fell to bits) love it carried some shopping back yesterday and made my self bad never learn do i
    val
  • janie68
    janie68 Member Posts: 1,186
    Options
    Wow! These sound great! Where do I get one from please?

Janie
  • tjenny54321
    tjenny54321 Member Posts: 64
    Options
    Whoever invented the latest one with sturdy wheels is a genius. I would kiss them if close enough, well if handsome as well as brainy and male