rant!!!!

Options
lucymum
lucymum Member Posts: 113
edited 31. Dec 2009, 06:39 in My child has arthritis
why are people so ignorant grrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

I had to go shopping at asda today, ended up taking my kids, which was not ideal, but they are good so do not mind. Anyway half way round the shop Ly my7 year old, complaind that she was sore "feeling pooly" she says, so I put her into the trolly to save her walkin. No sooner have I done this than some silly woman starts tutting!!!!!! I continued to plod along with my 5 and 3 year old getting stuff off the shelf, when what do i hear but this silly woman bitching t her firend about how big kids should walk!!!! I ignored her but my 5 year old just looked as if she was stupid!!!
We got tothe checkout and the woman was behind us! I struggled a little getting Lucy out of the trolly and the silly cow actually said to me "well ifyou dd not give in to the big one, and made her walk, thats what her legs were for, you would be better off!!!" i just stood there, shell shocked!!! But Gwen my 5 year old piped up "well if herlegs worked properlyshe wuld have walked but we know she is pooly unlike silly people!!!!!"
I couls not belive it!! Don't get me wrong i do not condone my kids talking back to any one but the look on the womans face was priceless!!!!
I explained tha lucy had IA and that maybe she shou;ldkeep her comments rude remarks and tutting to herself in future untill she knows the full facts!!!!! :oops:

Comments

• steph120786
    steph120786 Member Posts: 66
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    lucymum wrote:

I had to go shopping at asda today, ended up taking my kids, which was not ideal, but they are good so do not mind. Anyway half way round the shop Ly my7 year old, complaind that she was sore "feeling pooly" she says, so I put her into the trolly to save her walkin. No sooner have I done this than some silly woman starts tutting!!!!!! I continued to plod along with my 5 and 3 year old getting stuff off the shelf, when what do i hear but this silly woman bitching t her firend about how big kids should walk!!!! I ignored her but my 5 year old just looked as if she was stupid!!!
    We got tothe checkout and the woman was behind us! I struggled a little getting Lucy out of the trolly and the silly cow actually said to me "well ifyou dd not give in to the big one, and made her walk, thats what her legs were for, you would be better off!!!" i just stood there, shell shocked!!! But Gwen my 5 year old piped up "well if herlegs worked properlyshe wuld have walked but we know she is pooly unlike silly people!!!!!"
    I couls not belive it!! Don't get me wrong i do not condone my kids talking back to any one but the look on the womans face was priceless!!!!
    I explained tha lucy had IA and that maybe she shou;ldkeep her comments rude remarks and tutting to herself in future untill she knows the full facts!!!!! :oops:

Good for you and your kids, wish I had seen their faces how inconsiderate can some people be!!!
  • shannonsmum
    shannonsmum Member Posts: 68
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    It sure does make you mad doesnt it...but good on your little one for stepping in lol. As if you don't have enough to deal with...some people just make it so much harder! She shouldnt of said those things infront of your children anyway! grrrrrr some people!!! Now im having a rant to! lol

Take Care Hun
    Sam
    xx
    lucymum wrote: