Cris Skezier

Options
frogmorton
frogmorton Member Posts: 29,427
edited 30. Dec 2009, 21:16 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi everyone!!
Cris asked me to let you all know (especially pm friends!) that she is not on site today as her monitor has died on her :(
She hopes to try to get one tomorrow at the sale, but if not will beg borrow or steel one as soon as she can.
Bye the way scotland was snowy :)
Love
toni xx

Comments

• frogmorton
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    oh no !!!!!!! not a dead moniter!!! thought they were dragons !! :shock:
    Aren't they the things with only one eye?.....
  • Wonkylegs
    Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
    Options
    Thanks TOni - I had visions of slipperboy having done something even more outrageous! :shock: :roll: :lol::lol:

hope she gets one sorted - she is not having much luck right now. At lest this one didn't set on fire did it?!! :wink:

if she is not back on before the 31st can you please pass on best wishes for the denerving .... that would be great thanks.
  • frogmorton
    Options
    Hi Toni

Thanks for that - wondered where Cris was (wrestling with fridge-raiding dogs, I thought) :shock:

How are you? Hope you had a great time. Pleased you got back safely. (Did you have lots of white stuff too?)

Luv, Lynn xxxx
    Hi Lynn
    Glad to be back too thanks :D
    the animals are behaving I think at the moment :wink: Little monekys eh?
    Lots and lots and lots of white stuff!! o h yes.
    Took till 2.30pm yesterday to dig us out to go home as another 12 ins fell overnight...wow!! What veiws though!
    A9 and M74 slow too but moving so - count my blessings - we got home :D
    Lov
    Toni x
    Hey Pixie Is that her?????
    That's what comes of eating too many omelts....???
    Toni x
  • frogmorton
    Options
    Wonkylegs wrote:
    Thanks TOni - I had visions of slipperboy having done something even more outrageous! :shock: :roll: :lol::lol:

hope she gets one sorted - she is not having much luck right now. At lest this one didn't set on fire did it?!! :wink:

if she is not back on before the 31st can you please pass on best wishes for the denerving .... that would be great thanks.
    Of course I will Wonky I will let her know and wish her luck from all of us.
    Thanks
    Toni x
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    hi will look for her when she back on bet she missing every one know i did when mine was playing up
    val
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi All,

Quick visit cus the screen is on borrowed time me finks! Its an odd one but it will do about 30 mins, completely shut off all electric things and then when you for get it comes back on as and when it wants........ I think its living here that does it :roll: Too damp and too much animal hair does mean TV’s and now p/c screens just don't last long :?

Rehab I am in Cornwall but I really do appreciate your offer. x

Right I will have a quick mooch round and hopefully the screen will self right? Personally I think its possessed :shock:

Ho Wonky,

There was a bit of smoke and noise from my old screen so did have the 3rd fire :wink: Just not very convincing :lol::lol: Slipper boy is on his way not cus I haven't forgiven him but cus I re-stocked some of the really nice things I was looking forward to eating and think he should come see you now :wink: Mr Stink is with him but he obviously ate more and is very fat and a bit slower :lol::lol: They ate s much that isn’t good for them :x ((( ))) and slurps xx

Right Toni your a good mate and I must send this through before the screen goes :roll:

You all take care and if I don't get back again have a really HAPPY NEW YEAR :D

Luv

Cris and the knackered screen :wink: xx
  • minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    Options
    Hi Cris, i hope the denerving goes well for you on Thursday.
    I'll be thinking of you.
    Take care & were missing you.
    luv debs
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    HI Cris

You take care. Good luck for de-nerving.

Ben love Busby, yes he is down your way

Love Trish xxx
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Trish,

Well of you ever come down to see Busby I will shoot up, it only about 80 mile from here. Really glad he like him though :D

I have got a small one to pick up.... Old and not too good but it does work so if this one dies I will be back as soon as I am allowed to drive again. This screen is having a real break down and well I think it will soon die for good...... Or self right :lol::lol: Its only 3 years old but it don’t like the fire and I do.......

Thanks for your support, I don't want to go as you know. Selective baaaaaaas, woofs, and meows ((( ))) Cris xx
  • suncatcher
    suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
    Options
    Hi skezier glad to see you back on line. hope you can get your monitor sorted. good time to go with the sales on but not want you wanted from joanne
    Joanne
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Options
    Hi Cris

I'm only just back and trying to catch up. Not sure if you will get this before Thursday with your monitor problems.
    Do hope you had a good Christmas, inspite of the naughty dogs raiding the fridge!!
    Hope Thursday is not too scarey, I will be thinking of you and hope it gives you some pain relief and is a good start to the New Year for you. Sending hugs for a quick recovery.
    love Chris
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,932
    Options
    Hi Toni
    thank you i wondered if Cris was alright.
    a happy pain free 2010 to you both.
    cris i wish you all the best for your denerving i dont know what it is but it sounds pain full i hope its not to bad.
    keep warm
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • frogmorton
    Options
    Thanks everyone for replying to this thread.
    Cris' monitor is working intermitently (shame we don't live nearer eh Rehab? She could have borrowed my lap top too - but really kind of you to offer)
    Let's hope the denerving goes ok for Cris tomorrow!
    Would be wonderful end to the year if it works eh?
    Love
    Toni xx
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Toni,

Its getting annoying! I have one being given just wont be able t collect it before Monday....... Less I can get a lift :wink:

Hey I shall pp up for the lap top round 8am........ Think I meant to be somewhere else....... :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for doing secretarial duties......

Love

Cris xx

Hi Joan,

Oh it is flower BUT really worth it...... I think...... but may not by the morning :wink::lol::lol: Cris ((( ))) xx