nile cruise tonight

lesleygraham
lesleygraham Member Posts: 91
edited 1. Jan 2010, 13:33 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi folks
Just thought I'd let you know that 9 of us are off on a nile cruise tonight and EVERY one of us has some form of disability ranging from RA, OA, downs syndrome and dementia...... should be fun.....you can guess which group will always be last on the tours...
Just been on GMTV (email) telling everyone of my lovely xmas presents off hubby.... toilet seat and FOUR anti-wrinkle eye creams... how thoughtful.
Take care
Les

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi folks
    Just thought I'd let you know that 9 of us are off on a nile cruise tonight and EVERY one of us has some form of disability ranging from RA, OA, downs syndrome and dementia...... should be fun.....you can guess which group will always be last on the tours...
    Just been on GMTV (email) telling everyone of my lovely xmas presents off hubby.... toilet seat and FOUR anti-wrinkle eye creams... how thoughtful.
    Take care
    Les
    four that bit of cheak he needs glasses i am sure u look great
    val
  • woodbon
    woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
    I'll never forget the Christmas my sisters husband gave her an electric kettle for Christmas...not the best of ideas, even if she had said she'd like a new kettle... :lol::lol::lol: Love Sue
  • oneday
    oneday Member Posts: 1,434
    youre missing the freezing weather, have a great trip.
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    You're not going with Joanne Lumley are you. She is suppose to have done the trip you are doing. Good luck. Have a great time.
    joy