Happy New Year from the Moderating Team

jean123
jean123 Member Posts: 642
edited 1. Jan 2010, 04:33 in Community Chit-chat archive
HappyNewYear2010bymrm.jpg

Happy New Year to all our Forum Friends. From Guy, Jean, Sally, Mary, Yvonne, Iona, Allan, and all the other moderators.

Comments

• rondetto
    rondetto Member Posts: 2,526
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    I hope you have a peaceful, healthy and prosperous 2010.
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,899
    The Moderators.
    i wish you all a very happy pain free new year.
    and thank you for a lovely forum.
    we are all very pleased to have it.
    Thank you.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Thankyou for this great forum.
    A Happy New Year To You All and a very Good 2010
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    A very Happy New Year to all of you and my heartfelt thanks for all the hard work you do making this a good place to be!

Annie
  • page35
    page35 Member Posts: 1,081
    Thank you from me too, and Happy new year.
  • robertls
    robertls Member Posts: 2,304
    oooohhhhh dear..........are you allowed to put big pictures on here???? a070.gif

Sorry..............but I'll have to report you to 'the baddies'. a020.gif

Oh damn.......................you are 'the baddies'........ n020.gif

My best wishes to you all...................

Thanks for the odd slapped wrist you've given me over the year.........I've deserved them all..... n040.gif

Luv and hugs to you all........................Rob x a045.gif
    Roba045.gif
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    a030.gif

Yeyhey :lol::lol:

The Mods broke the rules!! That's made my day. :lol:

Thanks you Jean and everyone keeping us in line throughout the year. Hope you all have a very Happy New Year and keep arther under control.
    Thank you
    k087.gif
    Chris
  • ninakang
    ninakang Member Posts: 1,367
    Happy new year to you all too, oh invisible people who look after us all and keep us (well, mainly Rehab) in check

Nina XXX
  • jean123
    You have no idea of the problems you cause. Every day we have to row out to the cruise...do you know how far it is from Cheshire to Madeira??? No one even offers us a glass of wine!!!! :( and my best frocks are ruined with the seawater.

Even if we don't say much we worry when you are ill, and laugh at your escapades and jokes. I hope you all have the New Year you deserve.

Jean
  • ninakang
    ninakang Member Posts: 1,367
    Jean

I'll buy you a drink when you're next on the cruise or at the bar - you'll always find me there propping it up with some firemen :-)

Nx
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Hi Jean and Guy (hello Guy we have not met yet, I might take you on our cruise :shock: )

To Jean Guy and all the other mods.

Thank you for being there for me, this year and thank goodness I can post at night.

I wish you ALL, A Very Happy New Year, may it be a good 2010.

Trisher xxx
  • trisher
    Jean 123

Can you tell me why you are rowing out to the Cruise boat?? We have a helicopter Sky Arc Helli. You can use that :D

Dresses are crumpled right come on gang,..........dresses all nice and pressed.

Eeerrrrmmm Gang who left the iron on Jean's drawers Look there 's a big hole in them :shock: Right Jean's drawers go overboard.

Hi Jean

There's some wine for you, Help yourself. Would you like anything else????

Trish xxx
  • Starburst
    Starburst Member Posts: 2,546
    Happy New Year!
    And thank you for having such a great forum for us all to post on. :)
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    Wine would be great - white please and moderately sweet - just right for a moderator.

Thanks for a fantastic New Year's Eve, have a fantastic new year!

Mod
    YEH
  • Wonkylegs
    Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
    thanks for all you do to keep this forum the positive and supportive place that it is.

Have a very happy new year!
    hugs from Wonky and tail wags from littlelegs (((((()))))))))
  • jean123
    Heeeeeeelp!!! I can't work without my drawers on....what would rehab think????? Do you want to get me the sack? - come to think of it don't answer that.

What the heck, I'll just have some of this delicious buffet if you don't mind. Can Yvonne have some too??? Fancy having to moderate New Year Eve.

I was going out, but me and the OH have caught the colds from hell, so I am here sipping ginger cordial.

We will just sit here quietly in the corner, don't mind us - Yvonne and me, not the hubby. :D

Jean
  • trisher
    Jean and co

Come with us let your hair down, here's a bottle of wine each. Don't get sea sick

errmmmm Jean Sorry we burnt your drawers, we were ermmm well we ermm Oh **** it we burnt them.

We are full of Merriment have a jar it's good for you.

Trish xxx
  • annie_mial
    Ahem, not sure what you lot are doing, but I keep losing my connection - no, I know it's not your fault, but just thought I'd let you know.

Have another bottle of wine and a tassel - Jean, try a little brandy in the ginger soon as you can, it has wonderful curative properties!

Annie
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    Jean and I have had a good chat whilst sipping the wine (not allowed to drink with the meds) and we agree that we have such a brilliant group of friends on here that it's even good to moderate on a New Year's Eve.

Might not make it to midnight, so wish you all good things for next year - all 365 days of it!

Take care everyone
    YEH
  • suncatcher
    suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
    Thankyou for all you good work and happy new year and wow i like the pictures wish i could do that from joanne
    Joanne
  • angel1
    angel1 Bots Posts: 1,464
    Have another bottle of wine and a tassel - Jean, try a little brandy in the ginger soon as you can, it has wonderful curative properties!

Annie[/quote]

And she should know, she never stops supping the stuff!!

I want you to have the loveliest 2010. Thank you so much for everything you do.......Ange.
  • annie_mial
    .........and look what it's done for me, Ange! Hmmmm, well, maybe not...........have a smashing 2010 all of you!

Annie
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    jean123 wrote:
    You have no idea of the problems you cause. Every day we have to row out to the cruise...do you know how far it is from Cheshire to Madeira??? No one even offers us a glass of wine!!!! :( and my best frocks are ruined with the seawater.

Even if we don't say much we worry when you are ill, and laugh at your escapades and jokes. I hope you all have the New Year you deserve.

Jean

Sorry you have had to row to Madeira. But you only had to ask, and you could have been in luxury cabins. Start the New Year as you mean to go on, and come and join us on board. I'm sure you could do your job from the SkylARC just as well as from Cheshire.

Happy New Year :!:

n015.gif

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    jean123 thanks hope u have great new year . we love this place helps us so much
    val