Muddled

Options
moonseed
moonseed Member Posts: 289
edited 12. Jan 2010, 04:36 in Community Chit-chat archive
I cant seem to get the hang of posting properly.
Some of my replies seem to be coming up in the wrong place!
Think I'll have to take a few more pills or something.
Apologies,
Steph

Comments

• margaretschild
    margaretschild Member Posts: 197
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    That's happened to me as well
    At least I know I'm not the only one loosing the plot

:D:D:D:D

Linda
  • moonseed
    Options

Linda

Hello Linda,
    Glad you posted. I think I need some help here. I'm finding it quite difficult to work it all out. It is so fragmented. I think I must be making it more difficult than it actually is.
    I've been told off too which upset me a bit.
    Never mind, suppose I'll get there in the end but thanks a lot for posting,
    Steph x
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Options
    moonseed wrote:

Linda

Hello Linda,
    Glad you posted. I think I need some help here. I'm finding it quite difficult to work it all out. It is so fragmented. I think I must be making it more difficult than it actually is.
    I've been told off too which upset me a bit.
    Never mind, suppose I'll get there in the end but thanks a lot for posting,
    Steph x

Who told you off Steph? .....point them out and I'll sort them

k025.gif

...seriously if you need help just ask and we'll see if we can find out what's going wrong.

Luv Legs :D
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • margaretschild
    Options
    Steph,

I have sent you a PM

Linda :)
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,481
    Options
    Hi Steph
    Who told you off??
    I thought you were doing rahter well - or rather well :)
    Who's perfect??
    NO apols necessary here I HOPE!
    Love
    Toni xx
  • margaretschild
    Options
    Everyone is right, getting to know the site and the people that post is sometimes daunting.

I for one would like to know how Pixy puts those wonderful pictures on?

One reason I have not asked is coz if we all did it they wouldn't be special anymore.

Linda

But I have copied the soup recipe (hope you don't mind)

Linda
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    You carry on as you are moonseed **** them!, I really hate people who have no regard for others who make mistakes some people think they are bloody perfect, it’s these people who end up falling through ice and driving into the nearest ditch in weather like this, flippin numpties I worked in the civil service and it breeds them.
    Just tell em to go boil their head or something odd like that I would! :x :mrgreen:
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    That is a bit OTT ain't it, Mell? :shock:

E x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    I keep saying that to my neighbour, Mell, but there's nothing in there to boil!

Annie
  • moonseed
    Options
    Thanks everyone.
    Your all such nice people and I love having a laugh with or at you all. It's really great finding you all.

Linda. You have asked me to send you a PM which I now believe to mean a Private Message (bit of a slow learner)!
    I would if I knew how to!
    I have actually sent a couple but it was only because I looked at the top of the page and it said something like "log in to your private messages". So I did and found a three messages there that had been there for AGES.
    I answered them there and then. I haven't been able to find it since!!!!!!!!
    It was just chance that I found it in the first place.
    I hope all this makes sense?
    I don't think I'd better tell you who told me off. Let's just say I apologised and nothing more has been said so I must be OK. now.
    I was naughty by mentioning people/companies who supply cooked meals.
    Thanks to all again. Will be popping in and out as much as poss and try to keep up with you all.
    Love Steph xxx
  • mellman01
    Options
    elnafinn wrote:
    That is a bit OTT ain't it, Mell? :shock:

E x

Sorry I have had a bad day and I hate to see someone get pooh for just sending the odd e mail to some old grumpy Victor Meldrew type. I mean it's not a hanging offence!. :roll: :lol:
  • mellman01
    Options
    annie_mial wrote:
    I keep saying that to my neighbour, Mell, but there's nothing in there to boil!

Annie

Well as they say at Didcot A you can't educate pork!,
  • moonseed
    Options
    Steph,

I have sent you a PM

Linda :)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh yes, lovely, but how do I read it?
    So sorry.
    Must be going senile or something.
    Steph xx

PS Tell me what to press and I'll press it
  • margaretschild
    Options
    If you look along the bar at the top of the page you will see a bit that says my messages or your messages, something like that, just click on that and the messages are there.

Click on log in and it should take you to a page that asks for your user name and password fill them in click on log in and it should happen.

If it says do you want me to remember click yes

If your memory is anything like mine - I forget everything - well almost

If anybody else reads this and I have made a mistake please correct it so steph can get her PM's

Linda

PS sorry steph it took me ages to work out what a pm was, and I should have realised. :)
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    Options
    Hey there moonseed.
    If anyone can post the wrong reply to the wrong person, I think I can beat you there. I'm always getting it wrong, but I don't think I have been told off. There have been some funny pictures and I cannot interpret them, but hey ho. We were all learners once.
    Have your learnt all the names yet?

Joy
  • page35
    page35 Member Posts: 1,081
    Options
    hi moonseed
    when i first joined it took me 4 days to send a message :roll: so your doing well :D
  • moonseed
    Options
    DONE IT! I think I got it!!!

I hope I have answered every one's P.M's. I might have missed a couple.
    If I have I do apologise.
    Will have another look in a minute.
    Not as daft as I thought. I was getting frustrated.
    Thanks again for all your help.
    God Bless
    Steph x
  • ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    Options
    i'm seem to have prob too. I am usless at getting out of topics seems i am following for days! It's an age thing honest i'm not a storker! :roll: I love the icons and ribbons and bows effects but i'll stick to the sidelines. So i have'nt joined in much. Best wishes to all and I will try again. I
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    ironic wrote:
    i'm seem to have prob too. I am usless at getting out of topics seems i am following for days! It's an age thing honest i'm not a storker! :roll: I love the icons and ribbons and bows effects but i'll stick to the sidelines. So i have'nt joined in much. Best wishes to all and I will try again. I
    we love having u with us wether i watch or post just jump in when u see something u can not stand missing out on lol
    f015.gif
    val
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Steph,

You and me both flower and well I think your doing it fine and so what if you get your post in the wrong place we have all done it, ell I still do :oops: You post away. Cris x

Ironic you as well, its not important if it takes you a while to get it right. You come and join in when ever you want to. Cris who doesn't exactly do ribbons.......... g045.gif x
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Hi Steph
    I had messages inbox for ages too! and had to ask on here how to answer them and how to clear inbox when it got near full.I had ask how to get avatar, how to do stuff on computer,what Christmas presents to buy, how much to spend, how to get help with a bill problem,how to grow orchids in fact EVERYTHING!
    Best wishes
    Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • dorcas
    dorcas Member Posts: 3,516
    Options
    Hi Steph,
    just read your post; everyone is a learner and we all make mistakes....I posted on the wrong forum and used numpty topic headings (still do) and it took me ages to work out the pms too...but no one told me off for doing any of that!

The forum is here to provide us all with a safe and supportive network where we can laugh, cry and share what's happening out there.

Whoever the person is who told you off, shame on them ':x'. I hope they send you a pm apology!

Iris x