most haunted

Options
kirsty123
kirsty123 Member Posts: 42
edited 16. Jan 2010, 06:32 in Community Chit-chat archive
is anyone watching the most haunted live shows, do u think its real, im a bit doubious myself x

Comments

• skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Kirtsy,

I think its a bit dodgy and well I always hope one day She will bump into a real one cus that would be funny :lol::lol::lol:

I haven't seen a new one but I did enjoy it when they used the clebs....... Can't think of her name from Girls allowed who ran quite early ............ Mind would you go in a dark room with Evete fielding yelling at 'ghosts' who may just decide to shout back! :lol::lol::lol::lol: Cris x
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    a108.gif
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    We had a thread about ghosts awhile back.Quite a few people had seen something.My nan and sister are great ghost believers, having had some scarey incidents.
    I dont think I could stand in a darkened room like they do.....
    Elizabeth
    :shock: :shock: :shock:
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    kirsty123 wrote:
    is anyone watching the most haunted live shows, do u think its real, im a bit doubious myself x

Why do they always film in the flippin dark are ghosts adveres to light or something!?, I think the whole thing is long winded and goes nowhere can't we have a real apparitions minus a head gurgling blood or something, I want to see mass painc and a few of em passing out through fright! :shock:
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Options
    My son used to work in the Galleries of Justice in Nottingham and Most Haunted did a programme from there. He said it was all a put up job, writings on the wall and the claims made were all a plant from them...... sorry if I've spoiled the programme for you.

Luv Legs :|
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • kirsty123
    kirsty123 Member Posts: 42
    Options
    its a lot of nonsense its just loads of noises and the crew hypin each other up xxxx
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    kirsty123 wrote:
    its a lot of nonsense its just loads of noises and the crew hypin each other up xxxx

Yep I fear your right on this staged no doubt, now if you want to experience a real ghostly encounter come over to the farm I shoot on and I will get you put up in a very old barn near hang mans hill for a night or two, you might not see any ghosts but boy will your hair go white, it's full of rats thousands of em, they even climb down the old wooden walls!. :lol: :shock: