That was a mistake ...

Options
mellman01
mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
edited 16. Jan 2010, 11:52 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi delboy that's a bugger,that man flu is 10 as strong as swine flu you know, god woman have no idea what it's like!, oh yeah they will witter on about the pain of child birth but that's nothing up against it,
My suggestion is to drink a load of whisky and have a really flippin hot curry that should shift it, and if it doesn't then you wont care as the whisky will have dulled the pain!. :mrgreen:

Comments

• mellman01
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Yep delboy it's the only cure, you do know it also attacks your nervous system and stops you from washing up cleaning and iorning DIY etc for months, also your balance will be effected so shopping at Tesco's is a big no, and the really bad news is it could well last into the late summer, sorry to be the one to tell you this mate but you just have to rest for the whole year.
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Options
    Would you like me to rub Vick into your chest ....I'd have you cured of Manflu in no time :wink:

Luv Nurse Legs :lol:
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • mellman01
    Options
    Steady!. :lol:
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    mellman01 wrote:
    Yep delboy it's the only cure, you do know it also attacks your nervous system and stops you from washing up cleaning and iorning DIY etc for months, also your balance will be effected so shopping at Tesco's is a big no, and the really bad news is it could well last into the late summer, sorry to be the one to tell you this mate but you just have to rest for the whole year.
    How long dose man flu last, my oh has done none of these for at least 2 years :lol:
    Love
    Barbara
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    Ooooh, I love their socks - if I get some will it make me look like that?

Annie