Hi New member here!

Options
jennac
jennac Member Posts: 35
edited 18. Jan 2010, 10:37 in Say Hello Archive
Hi Am Jenna 24, Mum of 2 children

A friend has Just told me about this site and am so Glad i have found somewhere to chat to others in my situation.

I have been diagnosed with Inflammatory Arthritis and am currently on Sulfasalazine,Hydroxychloroquine and Due to start Leflunomide on Wednesday when i go to see my consultant.

At the moment am feels really down (and feeling sorry for my self),Feeling a little depressed as am trying diff meds and injections and nothing seems to be working at the moment so the pain is getting me down.

Looking forward to looking around the site and hopefully Finding new ways to Help myself through this. X

Comments

• elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Jenna

Welcome to the site. I hope you feel a little better soon, both mentally and physically. Do join us on the other forums and ask any questions you may have. We try to give answers and offer lots of sympathy too because we do understand as we all suffer with arthur to a greater or lesser degree.

Look forward to seeing you posting more,

Luv
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • suzster
    suzster Member Posts: 1,328
    Options
    hi jenna and welcome!
    i'm glad you found this helpful and very supportive site.
    make yourself 'at home' and look forward to chatting with you.
    sue
  • kirsty123
    kirsty123 Member Posts: 42
    Options
    hi jenna and welcome. im 24 as well and in the same situation as you( although minus the kids, that must be really hard coping with children as well) i just want to let u know that it does get better, hope the site helps
    Kirsty xxxxxx