robertls
robertls Member Posts: 2,304
edited 24. Jan 2010, 14:05 in Community Chit-chat archive
We all seem to be suffering the 'mid-winter blues'..... g035.gif

Solution.......................Party!!!!! c075.gif

My place......... Saturday night.......

Dress code................optional.... h010.gif

Nibbles will be provided by the expert team from the Cafe...... c030.gif

There will be a Cyber Courtesy Vehicle to pick you all up....and return you safely home....... h030.gif

We need someone sensible, and relyable to be driver (Its ok.....here drinking and driving is permitted).......errrr.....mmmm sensible.....on here......heck.....I know.....................Pixyandfaries.......Jan you the driver... h025.gif

Drinks will be provided... n015.gif

And you most welcome to bring 'other halves'....or not as the case may be... a080.gif

There is wheelchair access......................well its a couple of old dodgy scaffold planks....actually.. s020.gif...so no excuses....

There is easy access to all areas.... s015.gif except for 23 sets of very narrow stairs, and very uneven floor boards.......and a gravel path
...or yer.....and the cobbled driveway.. s035.gif
An expert medical team will be on hand to cope with any emergencies... s040.gif courtasy of Rehab Raiders a030.gif medical team....

And a cheche..........so all the little ones can play happiy together..... u070.gif
e040.gif

So lets blow them cobwebs away...... a015.gif ....and 'boogie the night away'

Rob x a045.gif
Roba045.gif

Comments

• suzster
    suzster Member Posts: 1,328
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    hi rob, thanks for the invite, i'd love to come along.
    i'm feeling pretty naff at the moment, coming of mtx was a tough one and although i started leflu-thingy last night it may be a while before i feel the effects!
    so i'm ready to party!!!
    hopefully the steroid injection will kick in by the time my favourite song comes on so i can have a boogey, well and quick headbong lol!

i'll bring so chocolate cake, home made of course, so come on everyone, PARTY!!!
    sue
  • robertls
    Options
    sounds like a brill idea rob, oh ive got an importent job todo at last!!!! :lol::lol:

joking apart rob if ya need a chat pm me :wink:

What....so you can tell me off...... a010.gif ..........for using all these emoticons????.... u040.gif

Rob x a045.gif
    Roba045.gif
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    I'll be there! If I can stay awake, that is. If the dress code consists of a feeling-awful syndrome, I'm in boots and all.

I'll bring some jellies and blancmange and cream.........it's all I can eat at the mo!

Annie
  • robertls
    Options
    annie_mial wrote:
    I'll be there! If I can stay awake, that is. If the dress code consists of a feeling-awful syndrome, I'm in boots and all.

I'll bring some jellies and blancmange and cream.........it's all I can eat at the mo!

Annie

Hiya Annie..................dress code is anything YOU want.........

If all you want to wear is a ball frown........................You go for it young lady.........

Rob x a045.gif
    Roba045.gif
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,426
    Options
    What a brilliant idea Rob :D

g015.gif

I will be there with my kids (14, 14 and 12) who can babysit the younger ones p040.gifp030.gif

Can Daisy come?? I promise she will be purrrrfectly well behaved.....
    g075.gif

Is Jan driving the vehicle...coz Im not going in a skoda.... :oops: :oops: :oops: sorry - BAD TONI!!!

Love

Toni x
  • robertls
    Options
    frogmorton wrote:
    What a brilliant idea Rob :D

g015.gif

I will be there with my kids (14, 14 and 12) who can babysit the younger ones p040.gifp030.gif

Can Daisy come?? I promise she will be purrrrfectly well behaved.....
    g075.gif

Is Jan driving the vehicle...coz Im not going in a skoda.... :oops: :oops: :oops: sorry - BAD TONI!!!

Love

Toni x

Well toni...................it was either a Skoda.....or a skip lorry....................

OK.............she be driving a skip lorry........more comfort....

Rob x a045.gif
    Roba045.gif
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    i loved our skoda.It was a great car.Considering we also owned a Ford sierra Cosworth RS500 the skoda was just as good(and not so expensive to repair).
    I would love to come to the party but what are we celebrating!Anyone having a birthday.I think it is Skeziers 1st year on the forum anniversary(following on from the bionic thread).I will have to go off and check and edit now!
    Best wishes
    Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • annie_mial
    Options
    I am looking forward to travelling in a skip wearing a ball frown and nothing else. OH has declined, says he wants to ride in a Skoda 'cos he's thinking of getting one.

OH is happy, says he's got a bald patch (I can't see it). He's wanted to be a baldy for years, he hates going to the barbers. As he will then closely resemble Uncle Fester, I can't see the attraction.
    Anywhere.

Annie
  • frogmorton
    Options
    Hi Rob

Sorry I am ashamed :oops: being a snob :oops:

sorry Elizabeth too :oops:

Hey you are right Elizabeth! Cris' anniversary is 23rd!! Can't beleive I've only known her for a year!

Hey maybe the girls from the cafe can do a little sing song? k020.gif

Toni x
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    no I think i will leave my kids at home. But they will be in another room Delboy out of the way.Does that help?
    Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • suzster
    Options
    oooh rehab, can i have a ride in your helicopter? please!!!
    sue
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    rehab44 wrote:
    Do for me sailor! I will be wearing my combat thong. Is there anywhere I can park the helicopter? I was going to ask, Is there anywhere I can park my chopper? but I didn't want a chorus of ME! ME! pm's from the wimmen :shock:

would we :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    val
  • valval
    Options
    rob i would love to come even if have to walk will be worth it what food do u want doing we got great cooks if the cafe so anything u want rehab will fetch the booze if u ask nice .
    now what can i wear ??????????????????? better look in wardrobe
    val
  • suzster
    Options
    rehab44 wrote:
    Are you sure you mean, in?

erm, let me think, erm, yes! in is what i mean, if i went on your chopper, i might get hit by your propellers!!!! lol
  • valval
    Options
    pmsl toni !!! :lol::lol: i was gonna use hubbys galaxi it a 7 seater so less trips :wink: ..............and ,im quite surprised, i would never ever have looked at a skoda either but there so easy to drive and comfy as well, dare i say more so than my old beloved corsa :oops: :wink:

rob can it be a swimmiin pool party, indoor :wink: id like a pool bar with men 8) :lol:

now u r talking just got new costume so can wear that great idea make sure water warm rob
    val
  • valval
    Options
    delboy wrote:
    OK I'll be there if the kids and cats are locked in the Deep Freeze, I mean another room. 8)

I shall wear my leather posing pouch.

Can we have some Crabbe's Ginger Beer please?

what colour is it just want to know how to put face to name because rehab will have his on i can tell
    val
  • valval
    Options
    ooooooooowwwww i love ginger beer, tiz ages since i had some, love it in summer in the garden :wink:
    had some at christmas was lovely good for settleing stomache
    val
  • frogmorton
    Options
    Oh Pixie I am so sorry :oops:
    me bro hired a skoda ayear back and it was very comfy and it looked a bit like a mini....

have I got to wear my cossie then?
    p010.gif
    Toni x
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    Options
    As it's nearly Robbie Burns night, Shall I get the haggis piped in??

Joy
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    Options
    delboy wrote:
    OK I'll be there if the kids and cats are locked in the Deep Freeze, I mean another room. 8)

ok, I've got a bottle, all settled
  • annie_mial
    Options
    valval wrote:
    delboy wrote:

what colour is it just want to know how to put face to name because rehab will have his on i can tell

Are you sure you mean face to name :?: :?:

Annie
  • ninakang
    ninakang Member Posts: 1,367
    Options
    Did someone mention party? :-)

Count me in, will be there very early on, obviously, to get to the good booze first.

And as for food, will bring along some of Dad's famous pakoras for you all. And the girls will probably bake fairy cakes with LASHINGS of icing and hundreds and thousands.

So I can get drunk and not have to cook anything. Looking forward to it already

Nx
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Options
    a035.gif

oh goody a PARTY :D

I'll be there, just watch out for Annie and those vol au vonts though :lol: If her throat is better there will be none left for the rest of us.

Do hope Trish is a bit better by then, she loves a party too and will bring the trusty brolly just in case you understand. :roll:

Just off to find a frock.

Chris :wink:
  • annie_mial
    Options
    I've got two bottles of Crabbe's and two of the non-alcoholic ginger wine to bring with me.............and a bottle of brandy!

I hope I'm not so wheezy by then, I won't be able to sing :!:

Annie
  • frogmorton
    Options
    Mmmm

so long as the brandy is martells.....

a035.gif

Trisher had better be there.... :(

a030.gif
    and cocktails....