Naughty letters

Options
jaspercat
jaspercat Member Posts: 1,238
edited 28. Jan 2010, 16:09 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi Everyone, just before christmas we had an envelope put through our letter box at around 7am, it said Hi Sexy ring me and a mobile phone number, we told the police and thought it was sorted, this morning we got another one "Hi Emma, like your underwear and a mobile phone number.

We have rung the police and they are sending someone out on wednesday afternoon, whoever it is they always come in the dark, I am happily married and my name isn't Emma love Jaspercatxx

Comments

• annebr
    annebr Member Posts: 730
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Do you know any Emma's? Strange. Secret admirer maybe?

keep us posted on what you find out.

Anne
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    rehab44 wrote:
    jaspercat wrote:
    Hi Everyone, just before christmas we had an envelope put through our letter box at around 7am, it said Hi Sexy ring me and a mobile phone number, we told the police and thought it was sorted, this morning we got another one "Hi Emma, like your underwear and a mobile phone number.

We have rung the police and they are sending someone out on wednesday afternoon, whoever it is they always come in the dark, I am happily married and my name isn't Emma love Jaspercatxx

Sorry luv, wrong door!

wonder who it is lol .they will get shock when they realise whos door they putting it through lol.
    val
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Hi Kim :)

What is the name of your neighbour upstairs? Who asked that? :oops: :wink:

Elna x :)
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Kim,

Oh not nice to have that come through the door...... I wonder if they just got the wrong house? xx
  • Wonkylegs
    Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
    Options
    not nice for you but probably got an innocent explanation ....... but no wonder you want it stopped.
  • ninakang
    ninakang Member Posts: 1,367
    Options
    It could be an innocent explanation but then again, it could NOT. You're doing the right thing getting the police involved.

Nx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,427
    Options
    Did you ring the number?
    Surely someone has the right house Jasper :shock:
    Either way - do let us know if you find anything out.
    Toni xx
  • jaspercat
    Options
    Hi, Malcolm rung the number the first time but the phone went dead, it is getting a bit spooky and worrying, I am getting obssessed with pulling down the blinds now, I am up at 6.30am with feeding the cat, I always have a look to see if anyone is around love Jaspercatxx
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    jaspercat wrote:
    Hi, Malcolm rung the number the first time but the phone went dead, it is getting a bit spooky and worrying, I am getting obssessed with pulling down the blinds now, I am up at 6.30am with feeding the cat, I always have a look to see if anyone is around love Jaspercatxx

Hi Kim

Sorry to hear you are having this rather scary thing happening. I hope you haven't had a peeping Tom ( and I don't mean my cat :!: ) I would certainly keep the blinds closed.

When I was at college years ago, I was horrified to discover that a peeping Tom had been looking into my room, and he was caught when some passers by saw him. I don't know how long he had been doing it though!!

The Police arrested him, and kept him in the cells overnight, but then let him go. He came straight back, and knocked on my door to tell me that he had been wrongfully arrested :!: :shock: So I rang the Police and got him arrested all over again :lol: :shock:

It's a horrible feeling to think of someone lurking about like that though.

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • annebr
    Options
    Joan, what a horrible experience. I hadn't even thought about that aspect when Jasper posted.

I hope the police get to the bottom of it.

Anne
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Hi Anne

The man who peeped in my window was also arrested later for flashing. He used to ride round on his bike doing it, and the Policeman said,'' Oh, he's an acrobat as well, is he?''
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    That is eerie. I would look out twice I think.

I hope the police are trying to catch who ever it is.

Trish
  • annebr
    Options
    You just wonder about these types of people. They seem to get off lightly but don't realise the trauma and worry they cause people.
  • jaspercat
    Options
    Hi, quick update for you, the police didn't show their face, they did ring up, we told them about it they were very sympathetic, going to do some enquiries and get back to us, we are still waiting, I think these people are sick and not in the body love Jaspercatxx
  • valval
    Options
    well it does take all sorts but this going to far . you are right they must be one brick short of a wall lol
    val
  • jaspercat
    Options
    Hi, the police are still investigating, but last night around 9pm another one arrived, this was an apology he said that a girl had wound him up, I told the police that he should be made to apologise in person, hopefully we won't get any more love Jaspercatxx
  • valval
    Options
    still dosent explain why he was putting in your door :shock:

bet she told him it where she lived he will feel so silly
    val
  • annebr
    Options
    If she gave him a false address that provoked the letters the girl should apologise as well. She shouldn't have given an address that could have been real.

Hopefully that will be the end of the matter.

anne