sleep

Options
caprica
caprica Member Posts: 195
edited 26. Jan 2010, 14:15 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hey guys,
Since my (as yet undiagnosed) RA symptoms started in early dec, Ive been waking up almost every night, usually somewhere between 2 and 4am. It's not because of any pain or stiffness or anything. I have no idea why, I've always been such a heavy sleeper.

I was having really bad nightmares at first, so I know that'll have an effect. That doesn't seem to explain it completely though, Ive been a bit more relaxed lately but still waking up. Is there some physical reason as to why I'm not sleeping normally?

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    hi when you get into the habit of waking up it hard to break sounds like you at that point you need to get used to sleeping through can you take something to help just for few nights to get the habit sorted
    val
  • madness1985
    madness1985 Member Posts: 293
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    When i was waiting to hear what was wrong with me i found it really hard to sleep with the worry and stress of it all. It may be because you thinking about it without realising it. Id say it isnt anything to worry about. Hopefully when you no whats causing your joint discomfort you will regain your sleep pattern.

x