Appointment on Friday

Options
karenjane
karenjane Member Posts: 90
edited 28. Jan 2010, 03:59 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi all - Many thanks to all of you that have given me advise on my appointment and worries! - So i have it on Friday morning, its come round quick!.. Thanks to all of you I am very prepared with a list of questions and a diary of symptons etc.

Not felt that well over the last few days, I've noticed that come the afternoon i start to feel a little nausous and my wrists and muscles start to ache, is this quite common? or just me!

Karen
x

Comments

• chile168
    chile168 Member Posts: 384
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Karen,

Just wanted to say good luck for your appointment on Friday.

My wrists, hands very swollen at present but cannot say it just happens in the afternoon because they are like that most of the time.

Hope it all goes well. One thing I do is also take photos of swelling or if hands/feet go red blue anything I notice is different so that I can show doctors what happens on the times I don't see them.

Take care xxxx
    Eve
  • karenjane
    Options
    Thank you!... I have taken a couple of pictures of my hands on a day they turned a blue colour, like they were cold?!... very odd.. I'll show him them as well - thanks for that advise. :)

Karen
    x
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Karen,

Good luck on friday and have you got someone to go with? Sometimes that helps. Show the pictures,take your list of questions an I really hope you will get some answers soon. Take care Cris x
  • karenjane
    Options
    Thanks Cris - Yes my Mums coming with me, my brother has (in remission now) ackolysing spondalitus (sorry for spelling!) so i though it would be good to take her as she will know all the answers to the family history questions! :)

Thanks again

Karen
    x
  • scattered
    scattered Member Posts: 326
    Options
    The nausea could be part of fatigue. When I'm fatigued I get really nauseous. Make sure you mention it to the consultant.

Good luck.
  • karenjane
    Options
    Thank you scattered - that makes sense as i do get tired in the afternoons, will mention it along with my huge list!! :lol:

Karen
    x