My day esa medical

Options
suncatcher
suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
edited 28. Jan 2010, 06:06 in Living with Arthritis archive
Well i had a bad nights sleep first of all. Then i was wrapped up next day getting all my lotions potions and meds, paperwork splints cusions ect. I got son ready and called a taxi. Dropped my son off at school the gates got locked and we were trapped until 905 waiting.
The caretaker came and opened up. we speed off to my esa appointment which was at 940. I got a call to say sons eye had started weeping and they thought he had conjuctivituse could i come back and collect him.
I said i was going to an appoitment a medical but i would turn back they said they did not want me to be late so agreed to keep him till i returned. I had not noticed his eye but i had this stupid medical on my mind all night and next day. I was annoyed with myself. I got there on time. I saw a young male nurse who listened to me never interuped me and went through the form.They give me no money so they are being nice now.
I am still suspicious and will never trust them. The questions were different and i did wonder if it really went ok. I thought it did. Did it really matter how it went!
They have all ready made there mind up on me. I wait for news still not heard about the incapacity tribunal thing nothing. Next thing is my appointment at job centre on tuesday next hurdle.
Anyway i will sleep well tonight im exhausted bestwishes joanne
Joanne

Comments

• lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    What a day you've had Joanne and hope your little boy is okay now.

Hope you haven't got to wait too long till you find out how it went.

Sleep well and thanks for letting us know.

Luv Legs :D
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    I think you are right Joanne, it doesnt matter how it went as they have already made up their minds but that doesnt mean you dont deserve any money.Keep fighting for your rights.
    I hope you get some rest inbetween all these appointments and that your son is okay.Conjunctivitus is a nuisance I had it years ago and it got on my contact lenses so kept recurring.
    Best wishes and take care
    Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • sharmaine
    sharmaine Member Posts: 1,638
    Options
    Hi Joanne

From other posts I think going for these medicals makes everyone feel tense. Hopefully things have gone ok. You've gone through the paces and will just have to wait and see. If you don't hear about the tribunal soon give them a ring.

I hope your little boy is better soon.

Sharmaine
  • topgirl
    topgirl Member Posts: 290
    Options
    Hi Joanne,

Sorry you had such a stressfull day...
    I just hope you get the outcome you so rightly deserve,
    Let us know the outcome,

love

Kay

xx
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Joanne,

I never stop being amazed at just how badly they treat people but with luck...... I really hope it comes out good for you. Hope your lads eye is ok now as well. Luv Cris x
  • suncatcher
    suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
    Options
    THANKS all im glad its over and he is ok eyes blocked though. We should be concentrating on whats inportant not on all these medicals and other things they are putting us through. I just hope someone sees it is not working and puts thing right for everyone.
    I also did not mention my taxi They did not pay for it last time this time they asked how i would travel i said taxi and they told me i could claim on expenses when i got there though they told me they dont reemburse on taxis.
    On the way home the lady taxi driver was very nosy. I had with me a support cushion and back support cushion i use at home. they like you to bring things with you you use i brought mine and sat on it in taxi and in interview.
    The taxi driver was asking have you got a bad back? It amazes me why people are so facinated and demand they know what is wrong with you. If they had what we had they would find it less fasinating. anyway thanks for your replys they cheer me up and i did have a good nights sleep. I cannot do much more
    Joanne