I've not noticed anyone limping :?

Luv Legs :D
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • bertyboy
    bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    its charlie slater in he is having it done in may for real and they are writing it in to the program should be interesting
    I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx
  • chile168
    chile168 Member Posts: 384
    Options
    What is TKR ??????

:?
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Options
    chile168 wrote:
    What is TKR ??????

:?

Total Knee Replacement, Eve.
    Don't worry it took me a while to understand some of the abbreviations too :?
    Chris
  • bertyboy
    Options
    its a total knee replacement x
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    I don’t care I would need a lobotomy before I could watch it, I mean my life is depressing as it is, I blame Hitler for it you know, if he had done a proper job on the east end and flattened it properly in the first place the show would never have existed, now do you think dear old Adolf and Herman Goring ever considered their lack of action could have had such wide reaching effect all these years later!?
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    Options
    mellman01 wrote:
    I don’t care I would need a lobotomy before I could watch it, I mean my life is depressing as it is, I blame Hitler for it you know, if he had done a proper job on the east end and flattened it properly in the first place the show would never have existed, now do you think dear old Adolf and Herman Goring ever considered their lack of action could have had such wide reaching effect all these years later!?
    Gosh wondered what you were on about for a minute.

East end. Eastenders. Never have watched it. Fighting day in and day out. There was a time when you had to watch your back going through the East End, but now now. Quite upmarket by all accounts.

My daughter, when she had to come out of halls when she was at Uni, shared a flat with some of her friends close to the area and I know I use to worry about her.

When she got a job with a casting agency in Soho, I was even more worried when the bombs went off. It was only a street away. It wrecked one of the cafes

Joy
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    Sorry joy I went off on one there!,it's just to grim for me all ways fighting and drinking and well enough said already!
  • bertyboy
    Options
    my only point is that the tkr is being brought in to the show ,as the guy is having it done in real life as well as his make believe one
  • countessheather
    countessheather Member Posts: 114
    Options
    Mum watches all the evening soaps so I do! :? I'll pay more attention if somebody has a `willy' extention - JOKE, I tend to read my papers. :lol: