anyone use skype?

Options
bertyboy
bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
edited 7. Feb 2010, 11:45 in Community Chit-chat archive
hi lynn
i have it dont use it much but havent fount any probs with it really had the odd randam person try chatting but i just block them but dont know much about how to use it
I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx

Comments

• joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    We use ours a lot, to friends in Australia, cousins in Cyprus and several friends in England. Oh yes, Italy as well although they have problems with theirs.

One problem we do have is occasionally, there are some funny messages from 'girls' trying to contact OH. We just delete anyone who is not on our list. I think you should go for it.

Joy
  • chile168
    chile168 Member Posts: 384
    Options
    Hi Lynn,

I haven't used my skype yet but hoping to soon.

My sister uses it all the time and speaks to my father in Chile, she says its great.

Hope you enjoy yours.

Eve
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Hi Lynn

We are on Scype. It has been ok. We speak to family every week, no problems.

Trish
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    We've used it too, Lynn to speak to family in NZ - no probs and it's lovely.

Annie
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Lynn

Forgot to tell you how nice it is to be able to see one another. It makes it more special, they can show you things that might be nice.

We were able to join in our grandsons birthday, saw him, the cake, his friends also his presents.

Brings you closer together. :D

love Trish xx
  • bertyboy
    bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
    Options
    we could have it in the cafe then we could see all the lovely people xxx
    I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx
  • joyful164
    Options
    good idea Berty.

It would be lovely to see every one. Wouldhave to get my hair done more often. We would be able to see all the funny faces that Rehab pulls when he's reading reading threads.

Joy
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Lynn,

My SIL keeps telling me I should get it and it is actually on the mobile site (I use a mobile modem) and free but......... Ummmm........ well those of us that spend most of their time covered in hay, straw muck and animal hair sort of like not being seen :lol::lol::lol: ..... Add in the hagged age look and hair styled by sheep and well maybe some of us might be so glad its neither see nor smell this end :lol::lol:

Luv

Cris who is thinking maybe I could get away with violiently dyed hair..... xx
  • oneday
    oneday Member Posts: 1,434
    Options
    Used skape on computer and got skape on mobile phone.
    skape on computer okay although test i did was someone living around the corner! Have had message as you can text on skape as well as talk from some stranger wanting to practise their English so of course declined etc.
    Cant see any problems.
    skape on mobile takes a few seconds to connect.
  • joyful164
    Options
    Oh Lynn, I bet you've got a lovely mush mush

be a good laugh, but how do we get conferencing?

joy