back to normality [for now ]

Options
bertyboy
bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
edited 15. Feb 2010, 08:40 in Community Chit-chat archive
sorry i have not been about a deal but things have been a bit topsy turvy , with mum giving us all a scare , but she is still swearing at the staff :lol: D in L was rushed in to hospital with chronic stomach pain , she is already booked for gallbladder surgery on the 23 at a different hospital , she came home last night drugged up with morphine and scratching for england
I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    bertyboy wrote:
    sorry i have not been about a deal but things have been a bit topsy turvy , with mum giving us all a scare , but she is still swearing at the staff :lol: D in L was rushed in to hospital with chronic stomach pain , she is already booked for gallbladder surgery on the 23 at a different hospital , she came home last night drugged up with morphine and scratching for england
    did wonder where you were glad she still fighting. good to have you back val
    val
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    Glad to hear the crises are over for now! It's a lovely sunny day here at the moment and I hope things keep on looking up for you.

Annie xxx
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    I loved your short but concice discription bertyboy made me laugh.
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Berty,

Just seen this one and well thats quite a lot going on there for you all. I hope your mum will e ok and good luck for you DIL on the 23rd. I really hope thing get easier for you soon. ((( ))) Cris x
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Hi Berty

It sounds as though you are having quite a worrying time at present, so I am sending you my best wishes, and I hope things will improve for all concerned soon. I can't bear to see someone in pain as it makes you feel so helpless, doesn't it? I can stand quite a lot of pain myself, but not for others.

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • bertyboy
    bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
    Options
    Thank you all my friends your thoughts really do help , with my mum at the moment its a case of one day at time , and her strength of character that says its not her moment yet xx
    I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    Options
    Hi Berty
    Hi. Hope you can sit back now and catch your breath and have a nice relaxing day. Sounds like you deserve it. Well done.
    Joy
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,944
    Options
    Hi Berty.
    i wish your Mum and Dil all the best.i expect you are doing the worrying for them.
    take care.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    bertyboy wrote:
    Thank you all my friends your thoughts really do help , with my mum at the moment its a case of one day at time , and her strength of character that says its not her moment yet xx

hi think you get that strenth of character from her as well you might worry but that normal sending you both positive vibes and((( hugs)))
    val
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,463
    Options
    Hi Berty

Hope all is well for them all very soon.

You take care and we will all be thinking of you

Love

Toni xx