How many pancakes can you eat?

Options
oneday
oneday Member Posts: 1,434
edited 17. Feb 2010, 10:41 in Community Chit-chat archive
I managed two filled with chocolate and jam, yummy but sickly.

Comments

• oneday
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    bacon and syrup together or separate??
  • suncatcher
    suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
    Options
    you beat me to it with this post i have pancakes on the brain also. chocolate, maple syrup icecream is the best!!!!!!!! oooh yum joanne
    Joanne
  • oneday
    Options
    so gob smacked by the possible combination i now realie you had 4, 4!! were they thin?
    mine quite fat hence only 2
  • oneday
    Options
    oh Joanne, now i think about it, i guess the ice cream would make it easier to eat more!!!!!!!! mine were a bit sickly........i have had more than 2 before.
  • oneday
    Options
    rehab44 wrote:
    oneday wrote:
    bacon and syrup together or separate??
    Together :D

well, you can have chutney with chicken curry so bacon and syrup probably not that unusual...tell me...how did you arrive at this? did you have two separate ones to start then you just wiped your bacon pancake over left over syrup..............

mmm.......might do a curry one next year.
  • suncatcher
    Options
    I did 3 tonight feeling very full now. joanne
    and bacon ! never heard of that rehab How many rashes? and smoked or unsmoked? joanne :D
    Joanne
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    I have tried various combinations over the years but always go back to the lemon and sugar..........we make rather thin ones, so about 6 of them! Hubby likes his with jam.........and following on from Rehab, my brother likes 'em with branston pickle!

Annie
  • oneday
    Options
    annie_mial wrote:
    I have tried various combinations over the years but always go back to the lemon and sugar..........we make rather thin ones, so about 6 of them! Hubby likes his with jam.........and following on from Rehab, my brother likes 'em with branston pickle!

Annie

Hi Annie, i dont know why but i always get you mixed up with ninaking!!

6!!!!!! i think mine must have been very rich.......
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    No, I can't be Nina, I've never seen a fireman at close quarters......apart from the one who broke down my front door late one night cos some plonker outside thought we were on fire........he couldn't tell steam from smoke. Unfortunately I was rather preoccupied that night and I wouldn't recognise him in daylight.

Annie
  • oneday
    Options
    annie_mial wrote:
    No, I can't be Nina, I've never seen a fireman at close quarters......apart from the one who broke down my front door late one night cos some plonker outside thought we were on fire........he couldn't tell steam from smoke. Unfortunately I was rather preoccupied that night and I wouldn't recognise him in daylight.

Annie

as well as you i get mixed up with i get mixed up with joanneprice and joanlawson!!
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    Options
    I made some savoury pancakes once and were lovely with mushrooms in

Mine didn't seem so light this time, don't know why.
    What recipe do you all follow.

Mine is 2 eggs,
    plain flour, pinch of salt and milk. Just a runny yorkshire pudding mix in a way isn't it

Joy
  • suncatcher
    Options
    oneday wrote:
    annie_mial wrote:

Annie

as well as you i get mixed up with i get mixed up with joanneprice and joanlawson!!

joanne lawson joan price whats the mix up :lol:
    Im honered to be mixed up with the honerable joan shes a legend! joanne price
    Joanne
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    had two one with lemon and sugar the other with strawberries lovely
    val
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    delboy wrote:
    Try filing them with a savoury mince, covered in cheese sauce and baked in the oven. Yummy!
    do same type of thing with chilli makes nice change from rice
    val
  • ninakang
    ninakang Member Posts: 1,367
    Options
    annie_mial wrote:

Annie

Hey?!

the REAL Nina :-) x