Options
2»

Comments

• skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Val,

You can have a whole bar of it for that and I will throw in a cream egg as well :wink:

I went for a temp de-nerving on my neck the end of December, it was so inflamed (presumably thats the pa?) she only medroned the miline sheath. I see her again in the end of April an am going beg for another go as the frist one was amazing! It had 5 lots of drug, 7 or 8 jab hols and well it really worked this last one was obviously not as good but still helped.

Val are the patches anti inflammatory? See pain relief isn't as big a problem cus I have got pregabalin and tramadol but the inflammation side is really hurting and swelling and that's what the diclo's seem to stop.

I got zoton just now...... ten to one I will be back on omeprazole as soon as they run out. Oh this isn't an ulcer, it doesn't fee like one it doesn't act like one..... I don't know what it is but my last ulcers were so different to this one I swear this isn't an ulcer...... sorry val there is always one.....

I wonder about suppositories..... not sure I could use them mind...... Take care Cris
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Lynn,

I like the sound of those and Val suggestion of arthrotec really does sound good but if they re expensive.... The uslelesses have their own pharmacy... how they do it without a pharmacist I don't know but it means you get generic ll the time and never get a prescription. The original Sulfa wasn't too bad but the generic one still makes me feel sick and is probably not helping....... Hell I am moaning so much here, sorry...

Lynn I see the consultant in the middle of the drip.... Can you remember to remind me cus well I don't remember so good at the best of times and the drip hits me hard as well but I have to remember to talk to him about the tablets......

Right I shall take my useless slow body to go and do evening duties...... I might even try and forget I got to shear the sheep soon..... You take care and thanks I shall look into this one . Luv and a ((( ))) Cris xx
  • dorcas
    dorcas Member Posts: 3,516
    Options
    Hiya Chris,

I've been following this thread but didn't have anything useful to add to the good advice being given by the helpline and other peeps.

Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking about you and sending you (((()))) to help with the frustration and exhaustion of it all.':roll:'

Can't help but agree that your local surgery is full of useless and disinterested GPs! I think you have the patience of a saint to put up with them giving you a diagnosis over the phone (assuming of course that the diagnosis is accurate). ':shock:' :roll: and am annoyed for you having to wait weeks before you are even likely to be seen....really isn't good enough. would it be worth phoning rheumy?

hope some of the helpline and peeps suggestions about meds helps meantime.
    Irisx
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Iris,

You a treasure cus just a bit of support it worth so much :D The help lines are so good..... and Val's suggestion of Aethotec has really given me some hope cus the diclo's really work and without them I am so sore and swollen..... Hey maybe I could try for another appointment and ask for them....... Just have to check if the pigs are regularly flying to the sun , sea and warmth in the artic eh? :lol::lol::lol: You take care and I do appreciate the support here :D ((( ))) Cris xx

Sorry I keep toning down this forum but sometimes a sense of humour is all I got left
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Help line Folk,

I really did want to see a doctor so went to a walk in..... tis only 38 mile away.

Anyway apart from being run down I seem to not have a permanent cold but am having what he called a major reaction to the sulfa...... Hah I don't have to rest :lol::lol::lol: Actually he did mention I was having a flare so maybe I do :wink:

I honestly think I got Cat Scratch Fever..... have you any idea what department that comes under? :wink:

I got to go to eye casualty cus the right eye is really flaring only its not as much as he thinks cus he doesn't know its quite badly damaged..... He said that was probably down to the sulfa as well...... I am so confuse but on a quest to try and get treated :lol::lol: I going to ring the Rumo and beg to stop taking the sulfa..... I probably should ask for an earlier appointment too? I see him in may but I kinda worried about alienating him by being whiny or demanding......

You say you got info packs? I don't understand pa too well but is it different to what you have on the site?

You all take care and leaving some CDM and shortbreads in special box Del can't jump on :lol::lol: Cris
  • helpline_team
    helpline_team Posts: 3,495
    Options
    skezier wrote:
    Hi Help line Folk,

I really did want to see a doctor so went to a walk in..... tis only 38 mile away.

Anyway apart from being run down I seem to not have a permanent cold but am having what he called a major reaction to the sulfa...... Hah I don't have to rest :lol::lol::lol: Actually he did mention I was having a flare so maybe I do :wink:

I honestly think I got Cat Scratch Fever..... have you any idea what department that comes under? :wink:

I got to go to eye casualty cus the right eye is really flaring only its not as much as he thinks cus he doesn't know its quite badly damaged..... He said that was probably down to the sulfa as well...... I am so confuse but on a quest to try and get treated :lol::lol: I going to ring the Rumo and beg to stop taking the sulfa..... I probably should ask for an earlier appointment too? I see him in may but I kinda worried about alienating him by being whiny or demanding......

You say you got info packs? I don't understand pa too well but is it different to what you have on the site?

You all take care and leaving some CDM and shortbreads in special box Del can't jump on :lol::lol: Cris

Hi Cris
    Sorry to here about the eye. Here are some links to info On PsA. If you would like us to send you the info just give us a call or Private message us with your address and full name.

http://www.arc.org.uk/arthinfo/patpubs/6029/6029.asp
    http://www.papaa.org/tiki-custom_home.php
    http://www.arthritiscare.org.uk/Search/search_results_page_view?SearchableText=psoriatic

Hope that helps. Take care

Re Cat Scratch Fever are you refering to the Album by Ted Nugent? if so Paul says it comes under the department of Heavy Metal Diseases. Apparently he went deaf.

HOWEVER - If you really think you Have CSD - Cat scratch disease - you really need to tell the Rheumo as even though it is a benign condition in most people there can be difficulty in fighting the bug if you are immunocompromised - which you are due to the PsA etc. So please please tell them just to be safe and sure.

Simona
  • fayrose
    fayrose Member Posts: 241
    Options
    Reading this thread has been a real eye opener for me. I'm so sorry for those of you who have un-caring or useless doctors.

I am obviously very lucky in that I have a wonder gp, in fact the other doctors in the practice that I've had to see when mine's been away are all the same, kind, caring and equally importantly treat us patients with courtesy.
    My rheumatologist is just the same.

I can't imagine how I'd feel if I had doctors like you describe, total depair I suspect.

Very best wishes for getting some proper help, and thanks to the helpline here, its peopled by 'good'uns' .
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Simona,

Well the cat thing is basically the last hope I gt for my eyes :wink: Will talk to the eye people about it and the Rumo and i started feral rescue over 20 years ago and have been regularly ripped to shreds so it is very feasible actually........ I will run with this one for sure!

Thanks fr the links and I will see if I can get my brain to actually take in the info.... Promise.

Tell Paul I find deadmau5 and a Faithless and Floyd concert do much the same to your ears :lol::lol::lol:

Leaving you some Pringles this time..... Take care Cris

Hi FayRose,

How you doing? Nice to see you and well I got a really nice Rumo and the doctors..... I did have a good one back along and hopefully will find another..... soon..... oh I do hope :wink: Cris x

Hey without the sulfa I feeling SO much better..... bones may not be but well they never asked to be here...... and don't pay rent! :lol::lol: