Rhym Today!

Options
madness1985
madness1985 Member Posts: 293
edited 17. Feb 2010, 16:32 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hello,

Well i had my rhmy appointment today. After bursting into tears and tell him everything that is going on in life (loosing weight and depression) then assuring him that ive been doing everything i can with my physio. He wants to see me again in 3 months and hes now taking me off my steriods from 12.5 im going down to 7.5 because of my heart condition ive got to come off them! He said once my needle phobia is sorted propably he wants to start injecting my hand as its deformed not really sure what the injections are for he said he will talk to me again in 3 months.

So thats me cleared of any consultants for 3 months then 2 within a month its all fun and games!

xx

Comments

• dorcas
    dorcas Member Posts: 3,516
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Madness!

what a consultation! I hope things settle for you; it's never easy trying to be cool and calm when you're worried about your health...so no wonder you were upset!

how are you feeling now?
    Irisx
  • dolittle
    dolittle Member Posts: 240
    Options
    Hi Madness,

We've ALL done it. Know how you feel .. exactly.
    Hope you feel a little better now.
    Just called in the give you ((((( )))))s.
    Have a good night - tomorrow's another day!
    Dolittle
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,446
    Options
    Hi Madness

Three months means he's a bit worried about you I reckon 6 months if he's only a bit worried...

I do hope you fel less teary now? You have every right to be as you have had a lot to deal with.

You take care

Love

toni xx
  • madness1985
    madness1985 Member Posts: 293
    Options
    Hi All,

Thanks for your messages. Well to be honest i dont think he was expecting it at all because im normally a tough cookie in front of consultants due to having a heart consultant ive learnt to stand up for my self and smile! However i just dnt like rhmy appointments!

Im ok tonight just glad appointment is over and i have 3 months of freedom no rhmy or heart yippie! to be honest my tears r linked with depression as well but my gp is helping me fight that :)

xx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,446
    Options
    [freedom no rhmy or heart yippie! to be honest my tears r linked with depression as well but my gp is helping me fight that :)

xx[/quote]

A battle you will win :) I'm sure :)
    Love Toni who also has depression from time to time.
    xx