Failed Another Test!

Options
annebr
annebr Member Posts: 730
edited 19. Feb 2010, 15:24 in Living with Arthritis archive
Got a letter from the doctor today asking me to call. It turns out that some more blood results have come back, I though I had them all. My ANA and ESR are showing mild positive not really sure what this means apart from imflamation?

My GP is good and I want to see him rather than one of the others in the practice but he is on holiday this week and no appointments next week. Although I might get one of his emergencies if I phone on Wednesday the other problem is they have to be tailored around work now.

Would like to know what is going on with my body. I know there is no magic pill but it would be nice to get a positive diagnosis and mayse start some form of treatment.

Anne

Comments

• dorcas
    dorcas Member Posts: 3,516
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Anne,

how frustrating for you!
    did the letter from the doc give you any further info about the blood results? seems unfair to leave you in limbo for weeks!

I do hope you can get to see someone with knowledge and experience who can explain exactly what the tests are showing. meanwhile keep your chin up!...Iris x
  • dolittle
    dolittle Member Posts: 240
    Options
    Hi Anne,
    Yes, as Iris says, this is so frustrating for you.
    Hope you get the advice you need, whatever you decide to do.
    Dolittle
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,417
    Options
    Hi Anne

You didn't fail :)

Hopefull this puts you ones step closer to getting some answers and some treatment too :)

Take crea

Love

Toni xx
  • annebr
    annebr Member Posts: 730
    Options
    Sorry I think I misled you all. The practice nurse explained some things are reckons with my clinical history the doc s looking at RA or imflammatory arthritis.

It's a bit more tricky to get appointments as i am back at work full time.

I will keep you all posted.

Anne