Colin - I'm here!

Options
dolittle
dolittle Member Posts: 240
edited 20. Feb 2010, 08:12 in Community Chit-chat archive
was going in the cafe but it was a bit crowded!

Now then - about me ma's pipe lagging.
Well, she had a nasty fall you see, cut all her shins on her three wheeled walker. Being she's 104 - with all her marbles - her skin is a bit fragile. Some silly "$%^&£* backed his wheelchair into her legs and upset the scabs (sorry for being blunt). To save it happening again she was sitting with the wheeler in front of her and it kept bumping against her legs. So .... being very, very intelligent - I thought, now if I buy some pipelagging, cut two pieces off and fit them round the bars at the bottom wot hold the wheels, it'll stop it happening. Bingo!!! problem solved.

And I bet you thought I was up a ladder making her pipes cosy against the frost. Naaaa! Tra - buy you a coffee next time.
Dolittle

Comments

• mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    So you pimped their ride!.
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    Pipe lagging - now there's a thought, wonder if I could get some to go round my knees.........

Annie
  • dolittle
    dolittle Member Posts: 240
    Options
    Hey, Annie ... now who's coming up with bright ideas. That's a thought though! Well, I don't know ... my knees are like balloons - come to think of it, so's everything else.
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    As a matter of fact, I really need something to keep the back of my head and my neck warm; I think the rest of me needs insulating, cos that all wants something cool on it!

Just a crazy mixed-up kid, that's me.

Annie
  • colinone
    colinone Member Posts: 1,039
    Options
    Hello Dolittle i found you
    104 wowser i was trying to guess your age with ref to the bombs lol
    as you can see i'm just a kid, Anyway thaks for your help and advice it really is useful and i will contact BLF today or perhaps Monday will let you know how i get on in the mean time have a look at the PM i sent you its no wonder i'm confused i was i always like this. Take Care
    Colin