full asessment

Options
lucymum
lucymum Member Posts: 113
edited 22. Feb 2010, 13:55 in My child has arthritis
after her injections a few weeks ago lucy is moving better, although sh is still feeling pain. we are really happy with the results but know they may not last long.
on tuesday lucy is at the hospital for a full body asessment, they r going to get the physio involved and to see how many of her joints have been affected over the years!
she is also going to be started on injections of mtx, which i am dreading cause she does not cope very well with it all at the moment!!
we are going to be at the hospital for at least 2 hours tomorrow, so gonna be exhausted and lucy is gonna be in so much pain after!!!

thanks for listerning

i hope u r all well and had a good half term x x

Comments

• shannonsmum
    shannonsmum Member Posts: 68
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Hun,

Am glad to hear Lucy is moving better and hopefully when all her medication is in control her joints will be almost/all pain free.

Hope tomorrow is not to bad for you both.
    Shannon doesnt like the injections either and its really tough making her have them but I can see how much better it is making her and as her cons said sometimes its called tough love! And it really is tough.

Thinking of you both
    Sam
    xx

lucymum wrote:
    after her injections a few weeks ago lucy is moving better, although sh is still feeling pain. we are really happy with the results but know they may not last long.
    on tuesday lucy is at the hospital for a full body asessment, they r going to get the physio involved and to see how many of her joints have been affected over the years!
    she is also going to be started on injections of mtx, which i am dreading cause she does not cope very well with it all at the moment!!
    we are going to be at the hospital for at least 2 hours tomorrow, so gonna be exhausted and lucy is gonna be in so much pain after!!!

thanks for listerning

i hope u r all well and had a good half term x x
  • illihor
    illihor Member Posts: 283
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hugs Hun it's so hard them having the jabs every week but I can see a change in kayleigh with having them. I hope everything goes well for you both tomorrow. Hugs xxx

michelle