Hi All

noeltone
noeltone Member Posts: 878
edited 13. Mar 2010, 17:37 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi all I am back and feel a bit brighter I hope you are all keeping okish and as warm as you can during this continuing cold snap where is spring it will be here soon lets hope for that.

Comments

• hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Christoph
    Cant remember how to spell it LOL......Where were you...I'm behind with the news....was having a hip replacement.
    Welcome back anyway
    Hileena
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Hi Chrisov,

nice to see your feeling better now and sending you a ((( ))) and a promise spring isn't too far..... just got to get over a bit more yuck storms and weather yet :wink: You take care and I am pleased to see you back. Cris x
  • suncatcher
    suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
    Nice to see you posting from joanne :D
    Joanne
  • jaspercat
    jaspercat Member Posts: 1,238
    Hi Chrisov, glad to see you back, roll on the spring when lots of little animals are born and the weather is better for everyone love Jaspercatxx
  • annebr
    annebr Member Posts: 730
    Hi Chrisov,

Glad you are back and feeling a bit better.

Anne x
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    Hello stranger. glad to have you back
    I have missed your good advice many a time.

Anyway, hope everything is'OK' lovely to hear from you

Love from Joy
  • chile168
    chile168 Member Posts: 384
    Hi Chrisov,

Don't think we have met. I have been unwell and just starting to post again.

Glad you are feeling better.

Love x

Eve
  • woodbon
    woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
    Hello,
    Nice to hear your feeling a bit better, and of course, its good to hear from you anyway! :wink: OKish is a good way of putting the way I feel at the moment, getting lots of tests and things, now from the rheummy so thats a good thing, although I panic from time to time. :shock: :oops:
    Love Sue
  • Wonkylegs
    Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
    HI Chrisov,

lovely to hear from you and that you are feeling more positive.

Spring will soon be here .... my bulbs are already poking their heads out looking for the sun.

hugs
    WOnky
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Hi, not sure we've met, but glad you are feeling better........hopefully Spring won't be too long now and we will all feel brighter.

Annie
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Hi Chrisov
    Lovely to see you back, hope things are improving for you, we are always here when you need us.
    Love
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
  • page35
    page35 Member Posts: 1,081
    Hi Chrisov
    as everyone else has said its good to see you posting and feeling brighter :D
    Take care
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Stay bright, Chrisov, that is more than the weather is doing. :)

Love
    elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • noeltone
    Hi Hileena cant recall properly but were you on here a while back think ive chatted b4 been feeling down with black feelings but bit better now hip op been there done that hope yours is OK and went well I often cant remember how to spell my name amonst other words
    To all of you you are smashing people you keep me feeling more cool I hope you all have a nicish day and dont let arthur get you too down Chrisovp
  • hileena111
    Hi Chrisov
    Yes I was on a while before my op ...previous to that it was a while back...couldnt get on and got fed up with them not recognising my password,,,,,,,,so gave up for a while.
    Does anyone remember the thread about camels.....to do with Chrisov going on holiday I think or am I imagining things LOL
    Glad you are feeling better and keep coming on and talking
    Love
    #Hileena
  • noeltone
    Hi Hileena I recall you now you wre from the N East and were on Angels when I had some problems at that time on there you stuck by me yes I went to Tunisia and I offered to take anyones arthur with me and dump ithim inthe desert that was a laugh the camel thread [/quote]
  • hileena111
    Hi Chrisov
    Thtas the one....nothing wrong with your memory....although who could forget the mad Irish one LOL...... Yes that thread was a laugh.....are we the only ones that remember it.....what has happened to everyone else?
    Angels is still sort of going.....when MSN closed their groups down I was on line and moved them to yuku...a new site to keep them together until they decided what to do......Mistle hasnt been on for a long time and I used to be in posting everyday but have more or less given up now because hardly anyone else posted
    Love
    Hileena
  • noeltone
    Hi Hileena at least I can recall some things it must be your Irish wit dont know about mad though thats me he he yes what has happened to the camelers and everyone else?
    Good that Angels is still sort of going cant find it though let alone log in whats yuku do keep posting on here hows weather up in the north east????
  • hileena111
    Hi
    Sorry it took so lo ng to reply but I've not been on line much......4 weeks post op and getting about 3 hrs sleep a night and its starting to tell on m e now....ready to burst into tears or bite someones head off LOL The sooner I can sleep on my side the better.
    Dont know whats happened to the cammellers LOL
    Weather in the North East has been quite nice this past week...frosty in the morning but sunny...such a change from all that snow
    Love
    Hileena