Mad as a March hare

joanlawson
joanlawson Member Posts: 10,319
edited 3. Mar 2010, 15:04 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi

Are you mad as a March hare now that it is March ?

I found this definition;

Someone who is excitable and unpredictable is as mad as a March hare.


So yep, I think that's me alright :!: :shock: But better that than dull and predictable. How about you :?:

Joan

Comments

  • noeltone
    noeltone Member Posts: 878
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    DITTO Joan most definintly
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 10,319
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Chrisov

    Welcome to the Mad March Hare Club :!: You are now a member of an elite group. We can be recognised by our ability to:

    a) notice that life is full of absurdities

    b) laugh about the silliest things

    c) think that life is for living to the full, in March or any other month

    d) find other like-minded, if slightly mad, people

    Joan

    Any more members out there :?:
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 10,319
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Looks like it's only me and you, Chrisov :!: :shock:

    Oh dear, we really must be more mad than I suspected :!: :shock: :shock:
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,303
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Well I use to be mad but now I have a certificate saying I'm not! :P
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 10,319
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    I hate to tell you, Mel, but I think I signed it :!: :shock:
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,303
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    joanlawson wrote:
    I hate to tell you, Mel, but I think I signed it :!: :shock:

    Oh bugger yeah you did, I owe you a tenner for that Joan!. :mrgreen:
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 10,319
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    THIS IS TO CERTIFY THAT MELLMAN IS NO LONGER MAD AS A MARCH HARE. AND THAT'S OFFICIAL. WELL MAYBE JUST A TINY BIT.

    signed

    Joan Lawson
  • babette
    babette Member Posts: 128
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    joanlawson wrote:
    Hi Chrisov

    Welcome to the Mad March Hare Club :!: You are now a member of an elite group. We can be recognised by our ability to:

    a) notice that life is full of absurdities

    b) laugh about the silliest things

    c) think that life is for living to the full, in March or any other month

    d) find other like-minded, if slightly mad, people

    Joan

    Here's me thinking you could be recognised by;

    Your long ears
    Twitchy nose
    Boxing skills
    Fluffy white tails

    Lol!

    Bx

    Any more members out there :?:
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 10,319
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Babette

    Here's me thinking you could be recognised by;

    Your long ears
    Twitchy nose
    Boxing skills
    Fluffy white tails

    Nothing quite as obvious as that. Recognised more by our ability to run round in circles getting nowhere, but not caring anyway :!: :lol:
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 15,897
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    joanlawson wrote:
    Hi Babette

    Here's me thinking you could be recognised by;

    Your long ears
    Twitchy nose
    Boxing skills
    Fluffy white tails

    Nothing quite as obvious as that. Recognised more by our ability to run round in circles getting nowhere, but not caring anyway :!: :lol:


    run never did that but quite mad sure i am
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 10,319
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Val

    You are definitely a member of the Mad March Hare Club. You are on the cruise with me, and we spent the day on the beach today. What more evidence of madness do you need :?:
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 15,897
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    joanlawson wrote:
    Hi Val

    You are definitely a member of the Mad March Hare Club. You are on the cruise with me, and we spent the day on the beach today. What more evidence of madness do you need :?:

    with suntan lotion lol and men lots of men hee hee hee
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 10,319
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    There's method in our madness :!: :lol:
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 15,897
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    joanlawson wrote:
    There's method in our madness :!: :lol:
    its so much fun what we doing tomorrow ??? see you at breakfast
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 10,319
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    We're heading for New Zealand, Val, so I believe.
  • noeltone
    noeltone Member Posts: 878
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Can I come to to New Zealand
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 10,319
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Chrisov

    You will be very welcome to come to New Zealand. I will reserve a cabin on the SkylARC for you straight away. Only the best, of course :!: :D
  • noeltone
    noeltone Member Posts: 878
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Joan that sounds cool I wrote this poem about March


    As March has arrived
    the sun comes out
    I feel soo much better
    I can now get out
    without getting wetter
    and wetter from the rain
    the sun dries out me bones
    and eases the pain.
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 10,319
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Chrisov

    I like your poem. I think we all feel that we are emerging from the long winter at last.

    Arriving in New Zealand tomorrow, so sunny days there :!:
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 15,897
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    noeltone wrote:
    Hi Joan that sounds cool I wrote this poem about March


    As March has arrived
    the sun comes out
    I feel soo much better
    I can now get out
    without getting wetter
    and wetter from the rain
    the sun dries out me bones
    and eases the pain.

    hi great poem love it

Who's Online

3
frogmorton
frogmorton
+2 Guests