2»

Comments

• maria09
    maria09 Member Posts: 1,905
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Melman
    Hope you are bearing up ok
    Ive just recieved HRs statement & thought it would be more indepth & fierce!
    So feeling a little more confident
    Have you had anything like that from your HR dept?
    Whats the plan of action for you
    You can pm me if you like
    My union rep said if im feeling intimidated to imagine them on the loo!! Made me feel sick! :)
    Dont lety the ******** get you down
    Keep strong
  • maria09
    Options
    snowball wrote:
    Hi Mellman just wanted to wish you luck, I'm going through the same thing as well good luck.
    Julie
    think we need our own club!!
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    maria09 wrote:
    snowball wrote:
    Hi Mellman just wanted to wish you luck, I'm going through the same thing as well good luck.
    Julie

Yeah your so right on that, god only 1 more day, me guts is full of butterflies already! :(
  • maria09
    Options
    mellman01 wrote:
    maria09 wrote:
    snowball wrote:
    Julie

Yeah your so right on that, god only 1 more day, me guts is full of butterflies already! :(
    Good luck I lost mine hopefully u will b more successful!!! x
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    Options
    My HR no they have cocked up big time and are now dragging it out waiting to see if i will just resign but they can just bu**er off. so now i've got a meeting with a disability employment adviser and my manager is going with me :roll: so i asked her if i could get a lift from her and she said yes. I should say they want me to have this meeting while we wait for report from OT which has now come back and says i am not fit to work and wont be for the near future.
    Julie
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • markc1
    markc1 Member Posts: 253
    Options
    snowball wrote:
    My HR no they have cocked up big time and are now dragging it out waiting to see if i will just resign but they can just bu**er off. so now i've got a meeting with a disability employment adviser and my manager is going with me :roll: so i asked her if i could get a lift from her and she said yes. I should say they want me to have this meeting while we wait for report from OT which has now come back and says i am not fit to work and wont be for the near future.
    Julie

Just take it one step at a time and see what happens these things take ages.Keep going to the meetings etc.

Good for you,keep fighting :wink:
  • speedalong
    speedalong Member Posts: 3,315
    Options
    Good luck Mellman for tomorrow. Hope things are settled in your favour.

Speedalong
    I have had OA since mid twenties. It affects my hips and knees. I had a THR on the left aged 30 and now have a resurface-replacement on the right - done May 2010.
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    speedalong wrote:
    Good luck Mellman for tomorrow. Hope things are settled in your favour.

Speedalong

Thanks speedalong I'm not sure right now me heads still spinning. I've posted a thread on the meeting on here I hope it makes sense.