talking watch

Options
valval
valval Member Posts: 14,911
edited 11. Mar 2010, 07:16 in Community Chit-chat archive
ok my eyes not good can not see watch with out glasses so got mum to get me a talking watch great except it got an alarm that sounds like a cockrall and i keep catching the button that sets it so goes off when i least expect it as it just did ggggggrrrrrrrrrrrr. and set the hour chime off all the time think they should change the buttons sets far to easy lol as i know will happen at a wedding or chrisening one of these days and i will be :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
val

Comments

• snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    valval wrote:
    ok my eyes not good can not see watch with out glasses so got mum to get me a talking watch great except it got an alarm that sounds like a cockrall and i keep catching the button that sets it so goes off when i least expect it as it just did ggggggrrrrrrrrrrrr. and set the hour chime off all the time think they should change the buttons sets far to easy lol as i know will happen at a wedding or chrisening one of these days and i will be :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
    Val you have just reminded me of my late grandad, my dad bought him one as he couldnt see well, at one of his brothers funeral he wore this watch and it kept going off and that was a cockerall, luckly his late brothers wife and children saw the funny side to it eventually :oops:
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Val
    I got my late father one of those watches, he had to go into hospital, and because he couldn't see at all , he was always pressing it or the alarms was going off.
    The whole ward complained and he got a private room all to himself, he was made up :lol:
    Love
    Barbara