aches

Options
valval
valval Member Posts: 14,911
hi have oa and inflimation couple of days ago started feeling stiff well today ache all over from tip of toes to kneck have taken pain meds as to much effort to get out of bed and move so far today sure they will kick in soon but can not get in bath as oh not in and knees bad so would not get out what else can i do to get body moving it bad to day not been this bad since started on meds lol
val

Comments

• valval
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    delboy wrote:
    Sorry you're not feeling good val. Have you got a shower you can use instead of a bath? shower-1.gif
    hi belboy will get in it now been to supermarket only got nesesitys but still aching so bad lol it this damp and cold i think thanks hope your day better
    val
  • helpline_team
    helpline_team Posts: 3,510
    Options
    Hi ValVal

Sorry to hear you are having such a rough time today. Is there anything that you absolutely have to get up for today? If so - is there anyone you can call on to help? If you can afford to give yourself the day off then do or as much time as you can. Consciously tell yourself 'I give myself permission to lie in bed and forget the world today'. Hopefully a bit of extra rest and relaxation may help to relax you and if its possible put the TV on or a favourite film you can watch in bed. Comedy would be good as laughter will produce pain killing chemicals from the brain.

I hope things flare down soon.

Best wishes
    Simona
  • valval
    Options
    Hi ValVal

Sorry to hear you are having such a rough time today. Is there anything that you absolutely have to get up for today? If so - is there anyone you can call on to help? If you can afford to give yourself the day off then do or as much time as you can. Consciously tell yourself 'I give myself permission to lie in bed and forget the world today'. Hopefully a bit of extra rest and relaxation may help to relax you and if its possible put the TV on or a favourite film you can watch in bed. Comedy would be good as laughter will produce pain killing chemicals from the brain.

I hope things flare down soon.

Best wishes
    Simona
    thanks will rest up it very damp here think that not helping take care of your self
    val
  • valval
    Options
    yes it was a flare feet got pebbles in right hand swollen(not to bad) wont mention knees and hips resting as much as i can as want to go see youngest play football tomorrow do not play many in town and it semi final so fingers crossed
    val
  • dorcas
    dorcas Member Posts: 3,516
    Options
    valval wrote:
    yes it was a flare feet got pebbles in right hand swollen(not to bad) wont mention knees and hips resting as much as i can as want to go see youngest play football tomorrow do not play many in town and it semi final so fingers crossed

hope that arther behaves and you get to see your son play tomorrow.
    you might have to go in your comfy slippers !
    Iris x
  • valval
    Options
    dorcas wrote:
    valval wrote:

hope that arther behaves and you get to see your son play tomorrow.
    you might have to go in your comfy slippers !
    Iris x
    well they r pink sure he will love that
    val
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Val,

Slipper Boy said could he see please........ :wink::lol::lol: Hope you have a better day ((( ))) Cris x
  • valval
    Options
    skezier wrote:
    Hi Val,

Slipper Boy said could he see please........ :wink::lol::lol: Hope you have a better day ((( ))) Cris x
    oh no where the other one gone were both here when showed them to slipper boy oh no left them where he could get them
    val