I would like to change my password .

Options
mike77
mike77 Member Posts: 879
edited 13. Mar 2010, 07:54 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi all. I forgot my password , so I e mailed ac for a new one , when I got it I logged in and tried to change it , but it will not change . please help

MIKE R & HAZEL & MIKE JR
Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR

Comments

• mike77
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    it was very simple ac board e mailed me a password to get , onto there site, then when on I tried to change the password , to one that I would no , it does not save , so I am using there password to get onto this site .

Mike R
    Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Hello Mike

You up as well or have you gone back to bed?

Trish xx
  • mike77
    Options
    Hi Trish, I was just going to bed as I could not sleep, just had to answer the post from rehab, I was only asking for help.

are you finding it tough to sleep, I was haveing a lot of spams in my legs and my neck was playing me up.

MIKE R & HAZEL& MIKE jr
    Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR
  • livinglegend
    livinglegend Member Posts: 1,425
    Options
    At the top of this page. Profile > Scroll down to Login Details > enter your new Password in the box > just below enter in again in Confirm Password. Scroll down to the bottom of that page and click OK. Then your password should be changed, not your username which will be the same.

That should then save your new password for you.

Joseph 8)
    Josephm0310.gif
  • mike77
    Options
    Thank you Joseph, I did try this put it would not save my new password , thanks for the information .

:D:D:D MIKE R & HAZEL & MIKE JR :D:D
    Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR