teddy

Options
valval
valval Member Posts: 14,911
edited 13. Mar 2010, 17:38 in Community Chit-chat archive
had to smile we have a little blu spanial at work and was putting his toys away and one teddy that has been chewed quite well is called arther had to smile will give it him to chew again on monday lol :lol::lol::lol:
val

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Awww Val where do you work...give it a kick from me...the teddy not the dog... :lol:
    Love
    Barbara
  • valval
    Options
    barbara12 wrote:
    Awww Val where do you work...give it a kick from me...the teddy not the dog... :lol:
    it the bosses dog they fetch him to work so he is not home alone and we get lots of cuddles
    val
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Val

That is so nice to hear. Never heard of a teddy called arthur before. Can you give him the ggggrrrrr look on Monday???
  • valval
    Options
    trisher wrote:
    Val

That is so nice to hear. Never heard of a teddy called arthur before. Can you give him the ggggrrrrr look on Monday???
    well did hit it with the hoover make me feel better did not even realised it had a name on till today it a big yellow thing with few holes now
    val
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    Ah, bless.......can you give him arther to chew every day? It'll make a whole lot of us feel better!

Annie
  • valval
    Options
    annie_mial wrote:
    Ah, bless.......can you give him arther to chew every day? It'll make a whole lot of us feel better!

Annie
    not the only thing he does to it lol but better not put in print will get banned
    val
  • Wonkylegs
    Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
    Options
    valval wrote:
    annie_mial wrote:

Annie
    not the only thing he does to it lol but better not put in print will get banned

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

whatever he choses to do to arthur is ok by me as long as arthur suffers like we do!

great story - thanks Val!