a good day to all my friends here

Options
naseebapnaapna
naseebapnaapna Member Posts: 201
edited 14. Mar 2010, 04:06 in Community Chit-chat archive
i would like to wish all my friends here a good day on mothering sunday. may you have a lie-in, some rest, adn as little pain as possible, if we can't make it all go away for even a few mins in a day.

i'm sorry i've not been able to join you all these past few days. and i have more busy days till the end of the month, though i will try to pop in to see how you are doing.

i've read a couple of posts and see that kind cris is not doing well, though still going on with all the work, adn trish is still not well as she could be.

to you all, pls try to rest a little, so that you may start to get better.

take care all,

sangita

Comments

• skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Sangita,

You have a good day as well and sending you a sheep infested (((( )))) and a tub of clotted cream :wink: Hey don't you go working too hard flower. Cris xx
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Hi Sangita and Cris

Hope you enjoy the day too.

Cris, wish you better tomorrow, try and rest when you can

love Trish xxx
  • naseebapnaapna
    Options
    thanks for all the hugs, cris.

and work? isn't that a four letter word? :lol::lol::lol: i hardley work!! :mrgreen:

it's just that i'm tryign to do the first level of the counselling course, adn all the stuff for the portfolio is due in soon, but i have probs doing it all in one go, so need to rest.

if i was well, it woudl only be a couple of hours work, otu of college.

also trying to appeal dla, adn need to write life story for that :? :( :shock: what do i tell them, so that they will belive i need help?

it's really brought home to me when i see on this forum how you all cope with all that you have to every day.

some days i'm good, so i feel a fraud, adn some days i can't drag myself out of bed, to go for a wee.

but gettign to know all you wonderful peeps on this board has made me stronger. i was going to give the course, as in january i was not able to attend. last year i was told to stop the course by the tutor, s she said i was too ill to be ther, and this year i wanted to give up of my own accord, as i felt that low.

but seeing all the work you all do every day, gave me the strength to go back on the course.

the support here is fantastic !!

thanks to you all

sangita
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Options
    Sangita

It sounds like you have such alot going on there, and we have missed you in the cafe but thanks for calling in. Do pace yourself, and find time to rest and I hope you have a relaxing day tomorrow if you can. I am sending some energy and hugs (((( ))))
    take care
    Chris
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Sangita,

That’s a bucket load of stuff to have going on but as Chris said pace your self and what I have learned with the arthritis thing is it does get easier to know the boundaries it puts on you in time.

I really know what you mean about the bad days but mine are a bit complicated :wink: I really hope you get the course done and just hang in there cus bad days give way to good ones as well. Soon for you i hope.

You take care of your self and I so agree with you about the support here, I used to drown so often till I found the site....... now I got a life raft :wink: ((( ))) with a bucket of energy and fortitude as well :wink: Cris xx
  • naseebapnaapna
    Options
    you lot are the best medicine around :D

thanks!

i'm tryin to read some of the post i've issed over this week, i should really be trying ot sleep :lol:

i'm trygn to do bits at a time, adn try to finish one part of something before goign to the other. adn this year, i aim to finish the course, adn be ready for the next level in september.

you lot will keep me going, when i need you in the middle of hte nights.

sangita
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Sangita

Write your story as it is to the DLA. Start from when it began to how it is now and what you can and cannot do.

That is all anyone can do.

You might get turned down. Then you must stand up and fight for yourself. You can get help from the CAB. They might help you to write or help you fill in forms.

Trish
  • naseebapnaapna
    Options
    thanks for that trish. you are right, i should start at the beginning adn go on from there. it's just that i feel it's too much, but then, they are the ones askign for the info.

i'll give the appeal a go, and see what happens.

as i said before, some days i'm good, adn could lift an elephant- if i took twice the recomended dose, and others it's hard to get to the loo.

just hope they get it :? i cetainly don't :!:

thanks to you all. i hope you all get some good sleep. i'm going to log off now, but hope to try to chat to you for a little while tomorrow.

take care

sangita
  • skezier
    Options
    You go for it Sangita cus you need it! I hope they will do what's right by you soon and write every single thing down and with luck......

You sleep well and take care of your self ((( ))) Cris xx
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Hi Sangita,

Did send you a PM but sometimes they get buried. Thankyou for your kind thoughts for others. Good luck with your course and your DLA forms. There are always so many forms to fill in in life.

Take care
    Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein