Sore eyes

Options
bellini
bellini Member Posts: 42
edited 16. Mar 2010, 13:04 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hiya, when you have a bout of fatigue do you find that you have painfully sore eyes. I am not sure if this is a medication related symptom or linked to fatigue. When I have spoken to my consultant about fatigue his reply is that my medication can't be working. It is as far as I'm concerned, I don't get nearly as many bad flare ups. Like to hear your thoughts on this. ta

Cassie

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    cassie hi (((hugs)))) i can not help but wanted you to know you r not on your own my eyes ache when get bad but it could just be the effort to keep them open when i am exhausted lol . try chat help line they will know good luck
    val
  • suzster
    suzster Member Posts: 1,328
    Options
    hello cassie,
    i suffer with tired and very dry eyes during a flare up, someone said drops help but i can't remember who or what drops, sorry, not much help!
    but sore eyes can be a problem
    sue
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    Options
    Hi Cassie i am suffering from fatigue and also flaring up and my eyes are dry and irritable, was told you can get drops for them but don't know what they are called sorry. Hope you get something sorted soon take care.
    Julie
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    Artificial tears are what's usually prescribed, but most of the branded eye stuff have a 'dry eye' version and they're all OTC.

The one I am using I've found to be better than the original one I got from the doctor.
    Annie
  • suncatcher
    suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
    Options
    yes i get tired sore eyes in a flare and when im suffering severe exhaustion got dry eyes use artificial tears. I find i use it more in a flare also ive started dabbing my eyes in cold water helps when im like that joanne
    Joanne
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    Options
    hypromellose drops are the natural tears ones that you can get over the counter, I find them very good when our eyes feel like they need taking out and washing. :roll:
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).
  • bellini
    bellini Member Posts: 42
    Options
    valval wrote:
    cassie hi (((hugs)))) i can not help but wanted you to know you r not on your own my eyes ache when get bad but it could just be the effort to keep them open when i am exhausted lol . try chat help line they will know good luck

Thank you Val, for the hugs especially, I never thought to chat with the helpline Ta very much!!!!

Cassie xx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,447
    Options
    Me too

I sue artificial tears.

hey has anyoe tried that stuff by optrex that you spray on closed eyes??

Would love top haer what it's like.

Love

Toni xx