Hi

Options
magenta
magenta Member Posts: 1,604
edited 5. Apr 2010, 16:58 in Say Hello Archive
Wonder if anyone remembers me? I've not been around the site for a while. Just wanted to say hello-again! Hope everyone is well.
Magenta x

Comments

• elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Magenta :)

Of course we remember you - well the ones that have been on the site for some time. Please post on the zones. You have been missed, you know. :wink::)

Love
    Elna x()
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • suzster
    suzster Member Posts: 1,328
    Options
    hello Magenta
    oh yes we remember you! lovely to hear from you again, please let us know how you've been?!
    sue
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hello Magenta
    I have only been on this forum for a few months, so I don't remember you, just to say welcome back.
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Wow Eileen really, really, really nice to see you. Hope your doing ok? (((( )))) Luv Cris xx
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Hi

Just popped in to say Hello. Sorry I don't think I know you but nice to meet you anyway.

Trish xx
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    Nice to see you, like Trisher not been around very long.

Welcome back

Annie
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,425
    Options
    Woo wooo!!!

Hello you!!!

good to see you posting.

I know life is busier than ever for you, but hope to see you around more :)

Love

Toni xx
  • suncatcher
    suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
    Options
    magenta wrote:
    Wonder if anyone remembers me? I've not been around the site for a while. Just wanted to say hello-again! Hope everyone is well.
    Magenta x
    just noticed this of course i remember you im called suncatcher now and changed my avatar if you are on site. its good to see you posting hope you can pop in more often miss out chats :D from joanne price (old avatar squirral)
    Joanne
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Options
    Hi Magenta

Just popping in to say hello and welcome back. I've not been here too long but find everyone so friendly and supportive. Hope to see you posting again soon.
    Chris
  • magenta
    magenta Member Posts: 1,604
    Options
    Thanks all,
    My head is bursting at the moment with all the things going wrong with me. Too many problems to tell :? I don't have enough time these days to write it all down. Hope everyone else doing well?
    Hopefully speak to you all again soon,
    Magenta x
  • suncatcher
    suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
    Options
    magenta wrote:
    Thanks all,
    My head is bursting at the moment with all the things going wrong with me. Too many problems to tell :? I don't have enough time these days to write it all down. Hope everyone else doing well?
    Hopefully speak to you all again soon,
    Magenta x
    I hope you will pop in from time to time we all miss you. Im sorry you are ill and things are not right for you. will keep you in my thoughts cyber hugs from joanne
    Joanne