Batman vs Spiderman who would win?

Options
duckydeni
duckydeni Member Posts: 12
edited 18. Mar 2010, 08:18 in Community Chit-chat archive
I'm new to this forum so thought i would start a random conversation topic to try it out. Just for a laugh ^_^

My name is Deni, I live in Edinburgh and i have Rheumatoid Arthritis (diagnosed at two years)

So down to business........

Both competitors are human, wear their own specially made suits and have some great fighting techniques.

But who would win? I have some theories but ultimately will base the final decision on feedback from you guys.......

Hope to hear from you soon x

Comments

• skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Deni,

Nice to meet you :D

My money would be on Batman cus he has marshal arts and 'the utility' belt and Spiderman well he just has marshal arts and spray web..... batman could cut that easy with his batarang.... and I showing a miss spent childhood knowing these things :oops: :wink::lol::lol: Cris x
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Hi Deni

Welcome to the forum.

This is a good question to be considering at 1.26 in the morning just when I thought there was no-one else awake here besides me :!:

I think I would vote for Batman, mainly because he has his side-kick of Robin to help him when the going gets tough. I don't know much about Spiderman though, except that he can walk up buildings, which is very useful for him. But I like Batman's style better anyway, so he wins.

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Hi Joan

I am awake too.

Trish :wink:
  • joanlawson
    Options
    skezier wrote:
    Hi Deni,

My money would be on Batman cus he has marshal arts and 'the utility' belt and Spiderman well he just has marshal arts and spray web..... batman could cut that easy with his batarang.... and I showing a miss spent childhood knowing these things :oops: :wink::lol::lol: Cris x

Hi Cris

How are you :?: You are very knowledgable on this subject :!:
  • joanlawson
    Options
    trisher wrote:
    Hi Joan

I am awake too.

Trish :wink:

Hi Trish. Hope you are OK
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Batman :shock:
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    joanlawson wrote:
    skezier wrote:
    Hi Deni,

Hi Cris

How are you :?: You are very knowledgable on this subject :!:

Hi Joan,

Got one or two problems just now but ok except for them :wink: tis kinda sad i know this much about super heroes but I know Batman would win :lol::lol::lol::lol:

How are you doing? Purrs to Tommy and I got to be up too soon now :shock: Cris x
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Hi Cris

Sorry to hear about your eye problems, and Tommy says thanks.

k040.gif

Apologies to Deni for invading the thread with cats :!:
  • suncatcher
    suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
    Options
    well if batman or robin tried out there matial arts on spiderman he would have tied them up with his spider web rendering them tied up and unable to do any matial arts. Tie up there car and tie up there mouths gaging them. I think i will go for batman also very big welcome to the forum from joanne :D
    Joanne
  • joanlawson
    Options
    I've just thought, why would Batman and Spiderman be likely to fight each other :?: They are both on the same side in their fight against evil, aren't they :?:

Perhaps they would just shake hands and have a cup of tea or something.
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    rehab they have padding there if you were a lady you would know from looking they keep football socks there so they look bigger lol.

i think bat man because he has robin and his butler and loads of money . spider man a teenager with no money and no one knows who he is so no help
    val
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    rehab44 wrote:
    valval wrote:
    rehab they have padding there if you were a lady you would know from looking they keep football socks there so they look bigger lol.

i think bat man because he has robin and his butler and loads of money . spider man a teenager with no money and no one knows who he is so no help
    You sound like a bit of an expert on lunch box's Val :shock:

well let oh look at ladys so i get to look at super heros lol and runners lol
    val
  • duckydeni
    duckydeni Member Posts: 12
    Options
    Wow i had no idea this was going on while i was dreaming!

Thanks for all the replies.

I think batman would win. Ok so Spider man may use his web thingy to tie up batman but i think with the batstar (that thing he throws and is attached to his belt) he would get him self loose.

I am also a huge superhero fan (cris) dont you think that spiderman wouldn't hear batman coming i mean after all its not just martial arts he knows he's ninja trained! Spidey dont stand a chance.

As it goes i make a damn good catwoman so i reckon i'd beat them both up just because they think they can fool us ladies with their cups or socks! We know the truth! you damned superboys aint fooling this kitty.......

Oh and Robin wouldn't really get involved he's a bit rubbish so he was taken out the picture by spidey ages ago.......