BUMPING UP THE SMILIES THREAD FOR PEEPS

Options
trisher
trisher Member Posts: 9,263
edited 20. Mar 2010, 02:29 in Community Chit-chat archive
Thanks Lynn

Is that is where I have gone wrong the url bit??

I have wanted to do them for such a long while but when I go to Smilies the AC disapears and I have to log in again :oops:

Trish xxx

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    trisher wrote:
    Thanks Lynn

Is that is where I have gone wrong the url bit??

I have wanted to do them for such a long while but when I go to Smilies the AC disapears and I have to log in again :oops:

Trish xxx
    can you open another page while still on another trisher have you got new tabs next to the one that says arthritis care under tool bar???
    val
  • ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    Options
    I'm going in.....I've fallen out.....Now I've got lost. Will Give up. :lol::lol:
  • livinglegend
    livinglegend Member Posts: 1,425
    Options
    valval wrote:
    can you open another page while still on another trisher have you got new tabs next to the one that says arthritis care under tool bar???
    If you look just above this page, on the left you will see where it says Arthritis Care: Next to that there is a little gray box with a + sign. Click on the + and a new tab will open. Load the smilies on this new page, proceed as Rehab said, then switch back to the first tab by clicking on the Arthritis Care: one.

You can then switch back and forth between tabs as needed.

It should be noted that not all browsers, especially the older ones, support tabs. If it doesn't then you need to update your browser to the latest one.

Rather than copy chunks of someone else's post then people could just paste the address instead. In this case - http://www.arthritiscare.org.uk/php/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=15180

Joseph 8)
    Josephm0310.gif
  • maria09
    maria09 Member Posts: 1,905
    Options
    Thank you Lynn
    Will give it a try but im a bit of a dinosaur when it comes to computers :!:
    I usually ask my daughter(who shows me but shes too fast!) :lol:
    Love Maria x