You'll never get these lyrics.

Options
mellman01
mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
edited 21. Mar 2010, 06:57 in Community Chit-chat archive
Right this is really fringe but I'll give it a punt.
Nmae the husband and wife group who did this song, it was a B side,to a well known song of there's released in the 1970's.
So who were they and what was the song called.

Open your trousers,

Open your thighs,

Open your legs,

Open, open, open, open, oooh.

Open, open, open, open,

Open your legs,

Open your flies,

Open your ears,

Open your nose,

Open your mouth,

Open, open, open, open, oooh.

Open.

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,419
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi mell

Where you been???

This song is rudey :oops:
    Love

Toni xx
  • dorcas
    dorcas Member Posts: 3,516
    Options
    Haven't a clue Mellman

....but my temperatures just gone up :!: :!: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Iris x
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Mel,

Was it John and Yoko? Cris x
  • mellman01
    Options
    skezier wrote:
    Hi Mel,

Was it John and Yoko? Cris x

Hi Tony and Chris, hmm you got that bloody fast, I use to put this on the jukebox in my local in the 80's just to piss off the locals!, mind u it was a flippin odd song I'll give you that!, oh Tony I have been having a real bad time at work, panic attacks the works, not a good week for me I'll get no rest next week either as I have to see the company doctor to see about ill health retirment I'm not holding me breath though!.

So Chris the song name then?.
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Mel,

I am sorry your having bad time and so hope it will gt better for you soon. A ((( ))) for you and a real hope it will all get less scary and easier for you soon.

Ah the song..... I really don't know..... I only got John and Yoko from the being a couple and its their kind of lyric :lol::lol: ........ Any more clues? Cris x
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Options
    Hi Mell

Really sorry you having such a rough patch, but nice to see you. ((( )))

I have no idea either Toni, but hey it's Cris who is asking for a clue today :lol::lol:
    Chris
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Mell
    keep the lyrics going ...I love it...I hope things improve for you very soon
    Barbara.
    Love
    Barbara
  • oneday
    oneday Member Posts: 1,434
    Options
    first thing that came into my head was apart from the rubbish lyrics was sonny and cher, if john and yoko will be surprised, must have been a bad lyric day!
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,419
    Options
    Oh Mell

I AM sorry to hear that. i thought something wasn't right - you were missing too long :(

Dont forget we are here for you.

Take care

Toni xx
  • mellman01
    Options
    Hi all thanks for the support really good of you guys, it's strange I admire you lot so much for having to suffer so much pain and all the crap it brings yet your always here for me yet we have never meet.

Right now about my problem, hey I have found a really good bit of DDA law that I will use to fight my corner as one of the things they are trying to pin on me is that I have not been proactive in attaining the skills I need in my office bassed role, it's a little bit of law stating that THEY should assess anyone covered by the DDA to see what training THEY can arrange for THEM. Anyway on the up side knees are really good right now,in a way I wish they were in a flare as when I am like this I feel such a fraud. Sorry I digress, right the song.
    Yep Yoko and John it's called open your box, it's totally crazy I didn't know these were the lyrics as it sounds like a tom cat being beaten in a sack(sorry all cat lovers!). Hey u know me by now I likes me fringe music I does!. :mrgreen: