aaarrrgghh

Options
steph120786
steph120786 Member Posts: 66
Fed up.com is understatement!!

My 3 year daughter has extended oligo, and only 2 weeks ago had her review which actually went well they gave us leaflets on next stage which for us is HUMIRIA, due to number of flare up and injections needed in past year.

So this week we have yet another flare up, I noticed a slight limp which is gradually getting worse and the warmth is back although only slight swelling, I have had every man and his dog watching Kaitlin walk to make sure it is not just me being paranoid, as this is how I feel at the mo it seems as quick as we are getting it under control its comes back with vengance, am sure this past year we have not gone a month without something o another happening.

so now i feel usless and am pooping my pants cos it will be another big step changing meds...

rant over! Thanks for listening

Hope everyone well xxx

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    steff((( hugs))) for you i can not think of anything worse than having a child go through this. my thoughts r with you and hope these meds do the job for you
    val
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Hi Steph

You are not ranting, you are a concerned mother who is worrying about her precious little one.

It must be so hard for you to have to watch her.

Just sending you a big (((((()))))

love Trish xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hello Steph
    You are not ranting or moaning for nothing, you are doing what most mums will do,your best for your child.
    We are always here when you want to let off steam, and we will support you the best we can.
    Hopefully other mums on here will give you the benefit of there knowledge,
    Please keep us updated and I do hope things improve very soon,
    Take care
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • dorcas
    dorcas Member Posts: 3,516
    Options
    Hi Steph,

we are here for you any time you need to let off steam..or just want to chat.

Lots of ((((hugs)))). iris x
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Options
    Hi Steph

So sorry you have such a little one who is suffering. I really hope the flares ease off for her soon and stay away with the new meds. Just wanted to acknowledge your post and send a hug. ((( )))
    Do post anytime and let us know how you are both doing.
    take care
    Chris
  • steph120786
    steph120786 Member Posts: 66
    Options
    Plenty of hugs just what I needed.

Am very greatful to this site and all you guys for your support, think i might have gone barking mad by now if you wern't there.

Think its fab how this site helps us to get support but also support others.

Hugs to you all and a huge thanks for being there!!!xxxx
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    you r welcome we just wish we could do something to stop your daughter suffering . we understand how hard it is for you feel free to come on and scream and shout when ever you need to we understand the frustration you must feel good luck
    val
  • helpline_team
    helpline_team Posts: 3,495
    Options
    Hi Steph
    Feel free to rant - anyone would in your shoes & it can help to let off steam to someone who understands but is removed from your immediate situation.
    We are here on the end of a phone if you want to talk to us - we might only be a 'listening ear' but thats what we're here for.
    Best wishes
    Val