Back Again!!!

Options
wendgro
wendgro Member Posts: 296
edited 21. Mar 2010, 10:42 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi everyone I am at last back on the site reading all the news how are you all???? :D

Comments

• wendgro
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    rehab44 wrote:
    wendgro wrote:
    Hi everyone I am at last back on the site reading all the news how are you all???? :D
    Hi Wendygro, why does that sound like a growbag for k iddies? Who were you in a previous life? :D
    I was the same about 3/4 years ago but now missing the y used to talk to a lot on the site but can't see many who are still on. Joined a thread about Camels !! my name was camille then
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,425
    Options
    Hi Wend

I don't think i remeber you - probably too 'new' :wink:

Either way i am glad to meet you

hope to see you around

Toni x
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Hiya! :D

Give us some more clues about yourself :wink: Do you remember me? I did not join in on the camel thread, which was a HUGE success but enjoyed reading it. :D:D Oneday, Bigmomma and Noeltone (Chrisov), Jaspercat, Bluesky and Wonkylegs were on that thread a lot. :D

Hope to see you posting more very soon,

Luv
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Hi

Just popped in to say hello, nice to meet you. I only joined here last May so we do not know each other.

Hope to see you posting soon

Trish x
  • wendgro
    Options
    Yes I do remember you as I do certain others I had a new hip and then a new knee and was busy recovering when I did the camel thing. It.s now 3 years for the hip and two for the knee it has been a slow process but after the long long winter as I am sure you all have been tied in the sun is out and feeling a little more mobile how are you
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    wendgro wrote:
    Yes I do remember you as I do certain others I had a new hip and then a new knee and was busy recovering when I did the camel thing. It.s now 3 years for the hip and two for the knee it has been a slow process but after the long long winter as I am sure you all have been tied in the sun is out and feeling a little more mobile how are you

Hi! I have had two TKRs in the past two years. :D On Friday I will be post op 8 weeks with the second one. :D It is going ok thank you. Had three blips, and gone back a step or two but bounced back. I am hoping the blips will stop now. I have a feeling I may overdo it but not sure exactly what I do to cause them. :roll: You have been busy with the ops too. :lol:

It is lovely weather today and it does make one feel much better all round, doesn't it?

I hope you will keep posting. It is so good to hear from peeps who have been away a long time.

Luv
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.