hi another newbie

twilight
twilight Member Posts: 15
edited 24. Mar 2010, 20:07 in Say Hello Archive
hi peeps ive been lurking on here for ages now and thought its about time i joined u lovely lot. ive got PA i have had it for about 2 years but only got diagnosed last year im 34 and live in the midlands :D

Comments

  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,102
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hello Twilight
    Lovely to have you join us, this is such a friendly forum, and you will get lots of support from everyone.
    Do join us in the chit chat we have a cafe with calorie free food, we also have a night club called arthurs(abit mad I know)but it dose take your mind off things
    Hope to see you posting more very soon.
    love
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
  • twilight
    twilight Member Posts: 15
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    thanks for reply where is the nightclub on here lol i havent seen that one yet :lol:
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,102
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    twilight wrote:
    thanks for reply where is the nightclub on here lol i havent seen that one yet :lol:
    Hi just look on chit chat..it is called arthurs, it was opened last night, and what a night it was.
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • twilight
    twilight Member Posts: 15
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    haha im going venture there now thanks x :D
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,102
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hopefully its open..if not come into the cafe..I will make you a cuppa
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,727
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Twillight

    A big warm welcome from me :D .

    We are supportive of one another, offering tips and advice on the LWA

    We also like to have some fun too and relax. There are many topics on the CChat zone. Some of us are compltertly mad though, it does become addictive.

    So, hope to see you posting soon, please don't be shy we don't bite honest :shock:

    love Trish xx
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,523
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Twilight, like the name you wouldn't be a twi fan by any chance :?:

    Welcome to the forum they are a lovely lot on here.

    Julie
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • twilight
    twilight Member Posts: 15
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    snowball wrote:
    Hi Twilight, like the name you wouldn't be a twi fan by any chance?

    Julie
    YES MASSIVE FAN but its ok as robert is my hubby lol i wish!!
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,523
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    twilight wrote:
    snowball wrote:
    Hi Twilight, like the name you wouldn't be a twi fan by any chance?

    Julie
    YES MASSIVE FAN but its ok as robert is my hubby lol i wish!!
    I orded new moon and it came yesterday for my best friends daughter, she came round today with 7 of her friends, so there was my friend her daughter and friends all in my livingroom and we watched twilight then new moon. Screaming teanagers=headache and earache lol
    Julie
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • twilight
    twilight Member Posts: 15
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    ahh i can imagine ive watched so many times if i wasnt head over with edward i would be bored of it lol now i just do the fast forward parts to just him in it omg as im typing and reading this i realise how sad i must sound lol :shock:
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,523
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    twilight wrote:
    ahh i can imagine ive watched so many times if i wasnt head over with edward i would be bored of it lol now i just do the fast forward parts to just him in it omg as im typing and reading this i realise how sad i must sound lol :shock:
    My sons think i am sad but i don't care, right i'm off to get get some sleep, come into the caffee and have a drink and something to eat itts all fat free, nite.

    Julie
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,727
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    snowball wrote:
    twilight wrote:
    ahh i can imagine ive watched so many times if i wasnt head over with edward i would be bored of it lol now i just do the fast forward parts to just him in it omg as im typing and reading this i realise how sad i must sound lol :shock:
    My sons think i am sad but i don't care, right i'm off to get get some sleep, come into the caffee and have a drink and something to eat itts all fat free, nite.

    Julie

    Julie Twilight

    What is a Twi fan???

    Trish whose is nosey xx
  • twilight
    twilight Member Posts: 15
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    trisher wrote:
    snowball wrote:
    twilight wrote:
    ahh i can imagine ive watched so many times if i wasnt head over with edward i would be bored of it lol now i just do the fast forward parts to just him in it omg as im typing and reading this i realise how sad i must sound lol :shock:
    My sons think i am sad but i don't care, right i'm off to get get some sleep, come into the caffee and have a drink and something to eat itts all fat free, nite.

    Julie

    Julie Twilight

    What is a Twi fan???

    Trish whose is nosey xx
    its just shortened from being a twilight fan
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 26,736
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Twilight :D

    A big welcome form me too :D

    I have seen all the saga....


    no choice realy got three girls aged 12,14 1nd 15 :wink:

    Love

    Toni xx
    Love

    Toni xxx
  • twilight
    twilight Member Posts: 15
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    lol are u really blaming ur kids or are u secretly enjoying it now lol??
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Twilight :D

    Nice to meet you, just calling in to say a big welcome from me though sorry you have had to join us.
    Sorry haven't seen the films but do know the books.
    Now you been here two days and haven't seen you in chit chat yet! :shock: :lol: Be brave, do call in there, when you have time you will be welcomed. :D
    Jump in anywhere when you feel ready.
    take care
    Chris
  • twilight
    twilight Member Posts: 15
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    thanks for that chris im still browsing and getting used to things on here but dont worry i will definately pop in x
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    A big welcome from Bubbles too. I haven't been to the cafe yet, must go sometime.

    xx
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).