sissling in ears

Options
trisher
trisher Member Posts: 9,263
Hi

Since I met arthur or he met me, I don't remember who met first. It has got worse and is spreading everywhere.

When I went to the hospital I told the consultant about the pain I get in my ear. It is not an earache but the ear becomes very tender to touch and the pain runs down to my jaw.

The consultant told me that I have arthur in my jaw, She said she would refer me to the Dental school at the hospital.

That was last Thursday. Since then I have got this sissling in my ears, the side where I get the pain. It is driving me mad ggrrr.

I have put some eardrops in but it has not helped. I have tried turning the radio up a bit louder but I can still hear it.

Is it possible that arthur can cause this?

Thank you

Trisher x

Comments

• helpline_team
    helpline_team Posts: 3,495
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I don't think I can answer this Trisher. It could be so many things it's better to ask a medical person.
    Best wishes
    Val
  • suzster
    suzster Member Posts: 1,328
    Options
    just thought i'd say that i'm having trouble with my jaw / ear and i get a kind off fizzing noise in my ear.
    i've been told it's my jaw and given exercises, but nothing stops the noise.
    you should speak to a dr, but you aren't going mad!!
    sue
  • trisher
    Options
    Hi Val

Thank you for answering though. I will tell my consultant again Iam seeing him again tomorrow.

Take care

Trish xx
  • trisher
    Options
    suzster wrote:
    just thought i'd say that i'm having trouble with my jaw / ear and i get a kind off fizzing noise in my ear.
    i've been told it's my jaw and given exercises, but nothing stops the noise.
    you should speak to a dr, but you aren't going mad!!
    sue

Hi Sue

So you get the fizzing in your ear too. I'm glad I'm not alone :D

Thanks for replying though

Trish x