complaining dont come easy

only49
only49 Member Posts: 1,207
edited 23. Mar 2010, 06:29 in Community Chit-chat archive
hello i wonder why we dont complain enough, maybe we all just want an easy life so we just put up with, where i live they are very good at complaining but dont want to do anything about, but if someone complains they are the first to benifit from it all wrong.

sylvia
sylvia :)stern02.gif

Comments

• jaspercat
    jaspercat Member Posts: 1,238
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Sylvia, I will complain if I get a poor standard of service from anyone, I won't put up with things, but I am only too happy to compliment people if they do something helpful to me, but in general I think that not enough people complain love Jaspercatxx
  • livinglegend
    livinglegend Member Posts: 1,425
    Many people complain to their friends because its easy. Actually complaining to the people who are causing the problem is easy as well. Don't be afraid to complain or nothing will get done, while the incompetent and arrogant jobsworths continue to think of themselves as brilliant people, treading the real people underfoot.

I usually ask the complainer, "What do you intend to do about it?". Then you hear all the excuses going. So next time they bring up the subject, I say, "Your not really interested, why should I be?".

Joseph 8)
    Josephm0310.gif
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    I am not afraid to complain, but always politely and non-aggressively, if I am dissatisfied about something. There is a right way and a wrong way to go about it, and getting angry usually serves no purpose.

However, there are some people who are professional complainers, and we have all met them. Once when on holiday in Italy, a woman in the hotel wore a tweed suit in August, and then complained about the heat.
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Just complained to ITV about married single other.

I thought it was a comedy till last week when the character I least cared about (she being mardy) developed an inoperable brain tumour.

the whole episode was then about her and not the others who were really funny

Now manically depressed by it all :(

Toni xx

Who feels guilty for complaining - which Is why she doesnt do it :wink:
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    when i worked for large store we had training on how to handle customers and what type they were child adult parent nothing to do with ages but the atitude they show when complaining the adult got best service as was willing to listen and reason. so got an apoligy the problem sorted. the child liked to throw a tantrum in middle of shop and did not get very far asnever find out what it is they want . the parent the most difficult and complex charicter to deal with pass this one on to boss lol that what they get paid for . but most stores want customers to come back it how they make there money so be sure of your facts have any recipts with you and be calm then you will be treated the same way and the problem resolved . well that unless it hp then you will wait 4 months and they might well send the wrong part but they will apoligise lol
    val