London 10k run for arthritis care!

hannagoodwin
hannagoodwin Member Posts: 28
edited 31. May 2010, 13:56 in Say Hello Archive
Hey, Im just putting a post on here to say that im a 17yr old girl, and have suffered from JIA for nearly 4 years now, for the last 3 and a half years I have been on crutches and in a wheelchair, but 3months ago I learnt to walk again...
I am now running the Bupa London 10k with my dad. We are doing it to say a big thank you to Arthritis care, for all of the help they have given me over this time, and the help they have given my family.

I was just wondering if any of you would support us, or like to give us a donation, how ever big or small, to arthritis care?

Thank you if you can.
Please see our website... We will keep updating it.... Its:

http://www.everydayhero.co.uk/team_goodwin

Hannah x

Comments

• dorcas
    dorcas Member Posts: 3,516
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hey Hannah :!:

love what you're doing. you go girl :D:D

good luck. will definitely check your website. :wink::wink:

Iris x
  • wibberley
    wibberley Member Posts: 421
    What a fantastic thing you are doing!

I wish you good luck and look forward to hearing your updates. Will also take a peep at your website.

Lois x
  • chile168
    chile168 Member Posts: 384
    Hi Hannah,

WOW Im so happy for you hun. Your post has made me very emotional and so happy that you have learned to walk again - Miracles do happen. :)

What a fantastic way to say thank you and I wish you all the best and may each step you take bring you happiness.

Love and hugs xxxxxxxx will try an look at website.

Eve
  • hannagoodwin
    Thank you.... means a lot to me, im so glad i can be doing this.
    Been training with my dad, and going out again tonight :)
  • hannagoodwin
    Thank you all for your support!
    We did it! I can't actually believe it, and we also did it in just under 1hr 10mins! Which we can't believe as I didn't even think we would manage 1hr 30mins.... We didn't even stop once! Tehe.

Had an amazing day, and was really spurred on by the support we had and the money that was raised!

Was well worth all of the hard work and training!

Hannah x x