More Results

Options
annebr
annebr Member Posts: 730
edited 31. Mar 2010, 17:30 in Living with Arthritis archive
Well I had went back to my GP after my last lot of results and he took more tests. The ANA has again come back positive he did some specific antibody tests and they have come back normal. In a way I am glad that the ANA is consistent as we can now maybe go to the next step.

I have a lot of swelling in my legs & feet in particular worse in my right than in my left and I still don't feel right. Coping with work full time just about. So will be glad to get a diagnosis.

Back to my GP on Monday and hopefully get a referral. I don't want anything else wrong with me but I do want to know what is wrong with me?! If you get what I mean.

Anne

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    hi anne yes do know what you mean it not knowing that gets to you . you start to think it could be all sorts of things
    val
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,444
    Options
    Hi Annie

hope you get the referral and then satrt to get things sorted :)

Glad nothing you weren't expecting at least eh?

You take care - have you gto apt for mon?? If so what time??

Love

Toni x
  • woodbon
    woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
    Options
    Hello,
    Yes, I do know what you mean, its not easy waiting for results and so hard to just carry on. Hopefully they will be able to refer you on Monday and then you can feel a bit more positive about things.
    Take care, Love Sue
  • annebr
    annebr Member Posts: 730
    Options
    Thanks everyone, hopefully this time I will get a referral. GP has mentioned lupus a few times and I done some research last night and I am ticking all the boxes. I have typed up a list of 'symptoms' so i can go through them all with him.

I will keep you posted.

Anne
  • missishy
    missishy Member Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi there,

I have been experiencing a flare for about a month now and don't fit into RA tick boxes anymore due to some odd symptoms. My mum has Lupus and I am now worried it might be that too! Waiting on more blood tests.

Will you keep me in touch what happens? Rhumy is being very vague - I spose not to worry me but it's v frustrating!
  • sharmaine
    sharmaine Member Posts: 1,638
    Options
    Hi Anne

Sorry to hear that you've not been well. But good news regarding the referral. I suffer with my knees (one TKR 6 weeks ago) and swollen feet - not nice at all.

Take care and I hope you get some relief soon.

Sharmaine
    annebr wrote:
    Well I had went back to my GP after my last lot of results and he took more tests. The ANA has again come back positive he did some specific antibody tests and they have come back normal. In a way I am glad that the ANA is consistent as we can now maybe go to the next step.

I have a lot of swelling in my legs & feet in particular worse in my right than in my left and I still don't feel right. Coping with work full time just about. So will be glad to get a diagnosis.

Back to my GP on Monday and hopefully get a referral. I don't want anything else wrong with me but I do want to know what is wrong with me?! If you get what I mean.

Anne
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Anne,

Sorry I missed this, my eyes are not so good just now :oops:

I really hope they will sort you out soon and well sending you a ((((( ))))) and a hope they will help you soon. hey I do a lot of self diagnoses and well its not always right :wink: Yu take care and rest those legs when you can. Luv Cris xx

Hi Missishy,

Just leaving you a ((( ))) and a hope you will soon feel ok again. x