Treat

annebr
annebr Member Posts: 730
edited 27. Mar 2010, 04:36 in Community Chit-chat archive
I always like to look smart & love shopping. Now I am back to work I am back into the routine of getting my nails done every 2 weeks.

I went yesterday to get my manicure and there was anew man in the nail bar, I would say in his 50's. The girl asked if I wanted my usual colour and I said yes. Well he filed and shaped my nails and put on the colour then asked me if i wanted tartan?? He had a heavy accent and I thought why not???

Well it wasn't tartan he hand painted a small flower on each of my ring fingers. So unusual and so pretty, really cheered me up. Then when I went to pay they wouldn't take the full amount of money, don't know if I am now getting a discount for being a regular?

Anne

Comments

• trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Anne

How are you? Hows work? Been thinking about you.

Well, how nice is that, may be you did have a discount. Perhaps he was a trainee and that is why.

As long as you like them and they look nice, well what did hubby think??

Trish xx
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Hi Anne

Good for you, nice to have a treat now you are back at work. The flowers sounded lovely too. I worked in a bank for a while when I left school and we were always expected to have our nails done. It does give you a boost.
    take care
    Chris
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,336
    Ah!!!

Nice one Annie :)

had my nails done at the spa, but...trshed 'em alreday :roll:

You enjoy them - i bet everyone will notice :D

Love

Toni xx