2»

Comments

• chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Thanks Cris, hope the foal doesn't keep you waiting too long now. :D

Hi Iris :D

Many thanks for the pm's bless you. Very helpful. Will try and get something sorted one way or the other soonish. At least I am getting my head out of the sand now! Not my strong point. :?
    Glad you had a good hol.
    Will catch you again somewhere soon.
    take care
    Chris xx
  • speedalong
    speedalong Member Posts: 3,315
    Options
    Hi Chris, thought I'd got in a muddle then - wouldn't be the first time!! So looked at your previous post ... You said PT job and that is where I got PE from ... PT with my education hat on means Physical training!! I'm now enlightened that it means something else.

MMM book shop sounds lovely.

It is often easier to get a job if you already have one. You should start looking through the ads and see what is available - not a lot in a recession - but don't be put off. Pity you can't do more days at the book shop.

Thanks for link - shall look it up.

Speedalong

PS life is hectic - but surfing the forum is something to do whilst I put my leg up for a bit and have a rest before getting on again. I find it very thereputic and it makes me rest for longer - which is not a bad thing.
    I have had OA since mid twenties. It affects my hips and knees. I had a THR on the left aged 30 and now have a resurface-replacement on the right - done May 2010.
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Chris,

:D:D:D:D and she is beautiful! I got a few hours duvet to do now xx :wink: