random symptoms - sore throat & thirsty

Options
missishy
missishy Member Posts: 13
Hi everyone -

I have RA & in the middle of a buggar of a flare at the moment. But does anyone else notice that when they are ill they get a sore throat & really thirsty?

Just wondering?

P.S - god I hate resting it's SO boring!!!!!! :roll:

Comments

• skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Miss Shy,

All the time flower, all the time! Lovely isn't it :lol::lol::lol: I think its fair to say I have had quite a flare for some time.......Its just horrible and I sort of hope it will end soon cus well I had a reaction to the sulfa and started mtx Friday.

I really hope you soon feel better and yep rest is so boring and yet its so much part of my day now.... I do 20-30 mins and hit the tea and a chair then do another 20-30 mins......... You take care and hope you do stop flaring soon. Cris a fellow boredom sufferer op forgot with a permanent sore throat:wink::lol: x
  • missishy
    missishy Member Posts: 13
    Options
    Oh good nice to know I am not going mad - sometime I think I just make symptoms up! I am so afraid of being a hypochondriac. Have got an appt with Rhumy tomoz so hopefully they will give me something to improve matters.

Thanks for your reply. It would be interesting to know if anyone else gets any wierd not joint related symptoms.
  • helpline_team
    helpline_team Posts: 3,493
    Options
    Hi
    People have all sorts of weird symptoms when they have a flare. You're not mad or being a hypochondriac.
    Hope the appointment goes well tomorrow and thay srt things out for you.
    Best wishes
    Val